Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 03:07 PM

1,837 posts, read 1,962,604 times

Advertisements

I thought I'd share with everyone the Amazing Facts, with Doug Bachelor. Doug Bachelor is another Godly hero in this world. I haven't watched this yet, but I'm sure it will be good facts. Enjoy.

I challenge anyone to show me something this guy says is not a fact!

1/4 Evolution - Creation & Logic - Doug Batchelor - YouTube

2/4 Evolution - Creation & Logic - Doug Batchelor - YouTube

3/4 Evolution - Creation & Logic - Doug Batchelor - YouTube

4/4 Evolution - Creation & Logic - Doug Batchelor - YouTube

May Yahua's blessings be upon you, in the name of Yahushua, so be it.

Old 12-15-2011, 03:33 PM

Amazing Fact number one: the moon gets further and further away from the earth as time goes on (I don't remember the feet per year, but I think 800ft) and this makes it impossible that the earth has been here millions of years because the moon would have been rubbing up against the earth.

Old 12-15-2011, 03:37 PM

Moderator cut: orphaned quoted post Doug Batchelor is specifically a Christian, so I posted it here. He's not a scientist or philosipher, but a very blessed Christian man, speaking to a Christian audience.

Hope you enjoy! He's a very thorough teacher so the videos develop slowly but there's definitely some good stuff in there. He probably has much more on youtube concerning this.

Oh wow, I hear Him talking about fossils now... something about horseshoe crab, this has got to be good.

Feel free to post any other videos as well.

This man is proving Evolution isn't true...lol.

Last edited by Miss Blue; 12-15-2011 at 04:11 PM..

Old 12-15-2011, 03:40 PM

1,816 posts, read 2,514,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Ducky View Post
Thanks. Well, Doug Batchelor is specifically a Christian, so I posted it here. He's not a scientist or philosipher, but a very blessed Christian man, speaking to a Christian audience.

Hope you enjoy! He's a very thorough teacher so the videos develop slowly but there's definitely some good stuff in there. He probably has much more on youtube concerning this.

Oh wow, I hear Him talking about fossils now... something about horseshoe crab, this has got to be good.

Feel free to post any other videos as well.

This man is proving Evolution isn't true...lol.
If he's not a scientist, why is he qualified to speak on the factual status of scientific theories?

Old 12-15-2011, 03:53 PM

33,559 posts, read 37,160,046 times
Quote:
Amazing Fact number one: the moon gets further and further away from the earth as time goes on (I don't remember the feet per year, but I think 800ft) and this makes it impossible that the earth has been here millions of years because the moon would have been rubbing up against the earth.
How dare you comment on science when it is obvious that you know little or nothing? The moon indeed is enlarging it's orbit, but by 3.8 centimeters per year,(1.49 inches) not 800 feet.

Old 12-15-2011, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmont View Post
If he's not a scientist, why is he qualified to speak on the factual status of scientific theories?
Because he has a brain, just like all of us. The only difference is he's done his studies and can show us the facts of why evolution isn't true - like the fact I've already posted, which I just found out, from him. Like I said, please prove to me that something he calls as fact, not a fact. Remember - "something he calls as fact". I am very open to your rebuttall.

Old 12-15-2011, 03:54 PM

939 posts, read 1,025,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
How dare you comment on science when it is obvious that you know little or nothing? The moon indeed is enlarging it's orbit, but by 3.8 centimeters per year,(1.49 inches) not 800 feet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmont View Post

at 3.8 centimeters per year...what was the position of the earth and moon about 4 billion years ago?

But since you have no degree in religion that you've mentioned, I take it you guys will be exiting this forum immediately and won't come back until you do?

Old 12-15-2011, 03:56 PM

1,816 posts, read 2,514,923 times
Quote:
Because he has a brain, just like all of us. The only difference is he's done his studies and can show us the facts of why evolution isn't true - like the fact I've already posted, which I just found out, from him. Like I said, please prove to me that something he calls as fact, not a fact. Remember - "something he calls as fact". I am very open to your rebuttall.
I'm finishing up work (woo procrastination), so I don't have time right now to watch an hour's worth of video, but if I have the time and inclination later I might watch.

I'll just say that I'm wary of anyone who starts with a viewpoint, and then tries to make science do what he thinks it should.

Old 12-15-2011, 03:56 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,687,726 times
Evolution is theory, which equals FACT.

Old 12-15-2011, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Ok, it's something like 800 ft every thousand years. So now I'll do the math and come back with how long ago the earth would have touched the earth. This ought to be good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.