Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 11:13 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,518,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by !slam View Post
koran tell about beat with out any harm not in her face
Here's proof of this wonderful koran at work

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2011, 12:16 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,729,827 times

Old 04-24-2011, 12:41 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,729,827 times
Quote:
look some women refuse to sleep with her husband so ALLAH SAID BEAT THEM
Yeah we have a word for that. We call it rape. If you could prove to me that God commands me to rape my wife, I'm done believing in God.

Quote:
Moderator cut: Orphaned
Moderator cut: Orphaned reference

Last edited by june 7th; 04-26-2011 at 12:05 PM..

Old 04-24-2011, 04:41 AM

20 posts, read 30,016 times
look if you come to muslum country you will see some of them drink beera and men go with women with out married - boy didn't respect his mother and slap her -men sleep with men and lot of the bad thing they didn't fear god so why ALLAH give this massage to follow his massage the men or women who do like this thing because he does not understand the koran and they did not fear ALLAH SO WHY allah CREATE THE HELL FOR ANY ONE DO WRONG

Old 04-24-2011, 07:00 AM

7,995 posts, read 12,269,337 times
All individuals regardless of religious persuasion are free to post in this forum. Ridiculing posts are not tolerated. If you don't wish to participate in any other way than ridiculing, then do not post in these threads.

Thanks.

Old 04-24-2011, 03:28 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,270,967 times
now I know why I don't believe in religion

Old 04-24-2011, 05:24 PM

591 posts, read 641,134 times
Somethin I read in the web==

]55. Do Muslims believe in re­incarnation, that is, after death a person may be re­born in this world for another life here, and in this way have several lives on earth? "No, Islam teaches continuous progress of the soul and so it cannot return to this world after death of the body. The theory of re­incarnation teaches that if a person is born in poor or miserable circumstances, or is suffering from some disability or disadvantage, this is a punishment for him for bad deeds done in his former life; and if anyone is prosperous, healthy, and of a 'high' family, that is his reward for good deeds done in his former life. If one believes this, it would mean that we should treat the poor, the destitute, and the suffering as if they deserve their misfortunes, and have no sympathy for them because they are only getting their just punishment; and we should have high regard for the rich and the comfortable because they are receiving their reward for past good deeds. Such an attitude would be inhuman and against the basic teachings of Islam."

This is a crucial difference between Christianity/Eastern phylosophy and Islam. When you die, you are gone, and your deeds determine the "spirit" of you. There is no returning, no rebirth. You move on to another existance somewhere not of this world. This phylosophy reflects the denial of Jesus's phylosophy. He died and came back. With Islam there is no "median" state. There is no in-between state of the spirit. Without this crucial piece of phylosophy there are no medians, no seers. No prophecy during or after Muhammad. Islam teaches that the eternal "spirit" is what lives on after you are gone in the memory of others, and youir deeds determine the "spirit" of you (All the while showing nothing but love and adoration for a known murderer, wife-beater, rapist, and a pedophile) Muhammad commited all kinds of attrocities, and reaps a wonderful, loving "spirit" in the hearts of Islam. It seems REAL hypocritical to me. No justice at all.

Old 07-24-2015, 12:20 PM

4,747 posts, read 2,346,962 times
Quote:
why you are busy in this life in the end you will return to god you don't fear him oh people return to him before meet him no one will benefit you except him alone
The hard "true" is that dead people are dead. Dead is dead, and make believe cannot change that.

Old 07-29-2015, 01:00 PM

50,086 posts, read 20,691,451 times
Quote:
look if you come to muslum country you will see some of them drink beera and men go with women with out married - boy didn't respect his mother and slap her -men sleep with men and lot of the bad thing they didn't fear god so why ALLAH give this massage to follow his massage the men or women who do like this thing because he does not understand the koran and they did not fear ALLAH SO WHY allah CREATE THE HELL FOR ANY ONE DO WRONG
Why shouldn't they drink beera? Why no 'go with women without married?' I can tell you a LOT of muslim men do. Gay sex is their own business. Not yours. How dare you presume to call them 'bad thing' just on the basis of your religious beliefs?

If you don't want to do those things, fine. But the world badly needs to stop you forcing your values on everyone else. I want nothing whatever to do with your Quran or your religion. Apart from some of the calligraphy, architecture and artwork, I find that it has no redeeming features.

Just my view.

Old 07-29-2015, 01:04 PM

19,956 posts, read 13,450,937 times
Quote:
why you are busy in this life? In the end you will return to god.
That is precisely why religion is harmful. It promotes indifference to the only life we actually have, in favor of an imagined one.

I am busy making this life as good for myself and others as I can. Others are busy disparaging this life as immutable and unimportant. Choose you this day whom you will serve, as they say. Your fellow man, or invisible beings in the sky who don't clean up their own misbegotten messes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality