Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 05:59 AM

5,458 posts, read 6,712,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by achickenchaser View Post
I think she needs a new imaginary friend.

Of course, it's always possible this is a fake. You never can tell when it comes to YouTube videos. Some people will do and say something outrageous just to get attention.
It's impossible to tell a true fundamentalist Christian from a well-done parody of one. But that's not exactly great PR for the true believers out there...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2011, 06:55 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,040,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
If we deny god enough, will he strike down DC for us too?

I hope not because I am awfully close to DC.....

Old 03-15-2011, 09:10 AM

1,838 posts, read 2,249,041 times
i tried to watch the video but it said''this clip is unavailable due to a copywrite claim by laugh alone t.v.'',,i think that sums it up

Old 03-15-2011, 09:26 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,804,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
I hope not because I am awfully close to DC.....
...but leave a circle of protection around Jazzymom and friends. Maybe instruct her to build an ark or something beforehand.

Old 03-15-2011, 10:42 AM

1,084 posts, read 2,476,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobeable View Post
i tried to watch the video but it said''this clip is unavailable due to a copywrite claim by laugh alone t.v.'',,i think that sums it up
Yeah. I immediately thought that it was a hoax. Of course, some people are so hateful and ignorant, that they jump up to say hurtful things about others beliefs before doing research. Just seeing her other videos made me think it was a parody. Youtube is full of them.

Old 03-15-2011, 10:51 AM

889 posts, read 825,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
This is why I would never be a Christian!!!!
Jazzymom, really? You believe this person represents Christianity? Is she the Pope? Buy a vowel, will ya.

Old 03-15-2011, 01:26 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,175,776 times
Yes, the Westboro Baptist bunch are more representative.

Old 03-15-2011, 01:47 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,518,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodToBeHome View Post
Jazzymom, really? You believe this person represents Christianity? Is she the Pope? Buy a vowel, will ya.
Because she represents (parody or not) the teachings and beliefs of far too many christians.

That level of hatred and stupidity (even expressing it as a parody, which is still unproven) makes me damn proud to be an Atheist.
The Westboro church congregation of knuckle dragging christians resembles is an example of utter hatred an stupidity that ya all can't whitewash away as a parody or tasteless comedy attempt.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:01 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,926,044 times
So, her address was found by 4chan the harassment commenced. I don't think she anticipated such a backlash. In the end, she admitted she was trolling. I will admit she had me fooled. I went through her profile (before it was taken down) and looked at her vids, and they all we quite convincing and followed the same line of thought. I bought it because I have relatives who dohonestly think this way and it's a touchy subject with me. But, I am glad she wasn't truly nuts..however I think her 'joke' wasn't funny in the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSY10pVzSbw

Old 03-15-2011, 02:07 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,726,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
So, her address was found by 4chan the harassment commenced. I don't think she anticipated such a backlash. In the end, she admitted she was trolling. I will admit she had me fooled. I went through her profile (before it was taken down) and looked at her vids, and they all we quite convincing and followed the same line of thought. I bought it because I have relatives who dohonestly think this way and it's a touchy subject with me. But, I am glad she wasn't truly nuts..however I think her 'joke' wasn't funny in the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSY10pVzSbw

"i guess i will let the cat ota the bag" i realy think she is a candidate for the next halebob comet ride

but realy she is a cold fish..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality