Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2009, 12:40 PM

3 posts, read 30,854 times

Advertisements

Hey everyone,
I want to make reservations for my fiance and me for Valentine's Day and wondered if any of you know of a good place, something romantic of course. The best one that I have seen so far is at the Embassy Suites on Glenwood. They have a Valentine's Day package that includes a bottle of champagne, chocolates, chocolate covered strawberries and some roses. Also, with all reservations you get to attend the reception in the evening and get made-to-order breakfast.

If anyone has any better ideas or any reason this isn't a good option, please let me know!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2009, 01:21 PM

357 posts, read 1,384,622 times
It all depends on how much you want to spend, but The Umstead in Cary might have some nice specials (they also have a spa, albeit expensive, on site).

Old 01-20-2009, 08:53 PM

59 posts, read 149,434 times
Again, depending on how much you want to spend--Consider The Carolina Inn or Fearrington?

Old 01-20-2009, 09:35 PM

24 posts, read 63,347 times
I would sat away from Emabssy Suites for a romatic getaway. Embassy Suites is more of a family hotel so everything is more of quantity rather than quality.

Old 02-08-2009, 09:51 PM

13 posts, read 30,800 times
Try a Bed and Breakfast. We've been going to The Morning Glory Inn in downtown Clayton for the past three years. Food is A+ Service even better. http://www.morning-glory-inn.com/

Another is the Country Garden Inn located in Apex. Wonderfully romantic house on a lake with resident swans. Rooms are also A+
B&B Country Garden Inn > Home

Old 02-08-2009, 09:56 PM

1,190 posts, read 4,051,816 times
Default reply

The Cameron Park Inn in Raleigh is very nice. cameronparkinn.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary