Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 12:41 AM

13,583 posts, read 15,649,867 times

Advertisements

I have the recurring "I'm Back in School Again" dream, as do many people, and there are variations, such as the one where I'm walking all over trying to find the room in which they're having the final, or I'd forgotten I'm enrolled in a class and it's time for the final but I'd never attended one single class, etc. However, I had a new variation the other night. This time, I'm enrolled in a class that's taught by a professor I'd known from a class in a previous semester and he was my favorite professor at the university. However, it's the first day of class and I'm wandering all over, searching for the class with my favorite professor. I'm eager to see him once again, since I hadn't seen him in a semester or two. I go on a journey all over campus, talking to various people, but I never could find the classroom with my favorite professor.

What's this dream all about?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 09:46 AM

5,653 posts, read 3,139,106 times
Typically, these dreams are actually encouragement that whatever challenges you are currently facing, you will overcome and conquer. After all, you navigated challenges before (school) and you will do so again. :-)

Old Yesterday, 12:34 PM

13,583 posts, read 15,649,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnazzyB View Post
Typically, these dreams are actually encouragement that whatever challenges you are currently facing, you will overcome and conquer. After all, you navigated challenges before (school) and you will do so again. :-)
That's interesting. The most common interpretation I've read is that they typically mean that somebody is not ready to face something and serve to be a warning of sorts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology