Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 08:37 AM

6,402 posts, read 4,128,359 times

Advertisements

Not a rhetorical question. I know that conservatives love to say illegals vote by the millions for dems. But does this reflect reality at all?

I came to the US as a child (legally) with my family as political refugees. So I have a lot of family, friends, and acquaintances that are not natural born citizens. And from my personal experience, immigrants almost always vote republican because of the following reasons:

-They love strong men. Heck, they love Trump. Even though my parents came from a repressive regime, they actually said out loud Trump should have used the military to void the last election.

-They are almost always conservative. They see the republican party as the only way to fight off the gheys. Heck, some of them are from places that execute gheys, and they in a way support this.

-They see the republican party as a better alternative to create jobs. Especially the immigrant business owners.

In other words, my personal experience tells me immigrants (illegal or legal) tend to vote republican. They absolutely love the strong men persona that Republicans portray themselves. Especially Trump.

Are there actual evidence that illegals who can vote would vote dems?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 08:41 AM

9,556 posts, read 4,382,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post

Since Dems are adamantly opposed to tracking which voters are illegal, there's no way of gathering that evidence - which is precisely why Dems want elections to be unregulated free-for-alls. That's all the evidence I need.

Old Today, 08:46 AM

8,015 posts, read 3,536,500 times
Nice try, they're not all itching to vote for the candidate who's vowing to get rid of their freebies and deport them. Don't insult our intelligence with nonsense questions.

Old Today, 08:50 AM

26,011 posts, read 18,993,068 times
As a criminal, would you vote for someone who vows to punish your crime (by deporting you because you are illegally in the country--a crime)?

Old Today, 08:51 AM

24,765 posts, read 9,559,912 times
Quote:

Yes, most illegals are Hispanic, most Hispanics vote Dem (except for Cubans).

Next question.

Old Today, 08:52 AM

38,151 posts, read 22,262,606 times
Quote:
Not a rhetorical question. I know that conservatives love to say illegals vote by the millions for dems. But does this reflect reality at all?

I came to the US as a child (legally) with my family as political refugees. So I have a lot of family, friends, and acquaintances that are not natural born citizens. And from my personal experience, immigrants almost always vote republican because of the following reasons:

-They love strong men. Heck, they love Trump. Even though my parents came from a repressive regime, they actually said out loud Trump should have used the military to void the last election.

-They are almost always conservative. They see the republican party as the only way to fight off the gheys. Heck, some of them are from places that execute gheys, and they in a way support this.

-They see the republican party as a better alternative to create jobs. Especially the immigrant business owners.

In other words, my personal experience tells me immigrants (illegal or legal) tend to vote republican. They absolutely love the strong men persona that Republicans portray themselves. Especially Trump.

If the dems let in 5-8 million illegals, or *cough* asylum seekers, gives them free stuff galore, and allows them to vote. Then the dems scaremonger them that if elected the repubs will deport all of them. You do not think this might motivate them to vote Democrat?

But I get your point for the immigrants who have gone thru the legal process to become a permanent US resident and a registered US voter. Many times their lifestyle and morals align more with the average republican voter than the wack-a-doodle, Marxist, anarchist, elitist democrats.

Old Today, 08:52 AM

9,337 posts, read 14,961,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
Since Dems are adamantly opposed to tracking which voters are illegal, there's no way of gathering that evidence - which is precisely why Dems want elections to be unregulated free-for-alls. That's all the evidence I need.
Show us actual true instances of the lies you just repeated. You have no evidence- lies are easily believed in the cult of MAGA.

Old Today, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
Nice try, they're not all itching to vote for the candidate who's vowing to get rid of their freebies and deport them. Don't insult our intelligence with nonsense questions.
Well, I happen to be in the home rental business. About 1/3 of my tenants are on government assistance. Every single one of the low income with government assistance tenants vote republican. They love Trump and make sure everyone knows they vote Trump.

So, yes people vote against their own interest all the time.

Old Today, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
As a criminal, would you vote for someone who vows to punish your crime (by deporting you because you are illegally in the country--a crime)?
I don't have to answer this.

https://youtu.be/r2prJ-kAx9Y?si=wl9H8PtfPaeDZGqW

Old Today, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Yes, most illegals are Hispanic, most Hispanics vote Dem (except for Cubans).

Next question.
Most Hispanics are also religious conservative, which translates to homophobia. Also black people, too.

Remember prop 8?

I'm sorry, but in my experience Hispanics tend to vote for the party that is more conservative. They love Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies