Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 11:01 AM

10,176 posts, read 7,834,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
If you consider reading out the stage directions as doing okay, I guess your statement stands. The truth is, he isn't even capable of reading a teleprompter correctly anymore.
Pause

Will there be a stage that he has to exit?

Will his special erector shoes be cleaned and ready to wear.

Can his team walk around him to hide his gait?

Will he fall as he enters the stage?

Will he poop in his drawers as he mumbles?

Will he repeat the story of his uncle being eaten by humans?

Last edited by diddlydudette; Yesterday at 11:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 11:03 AM

11,160 posts, read 10,740,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
There were no killings during the "Summer of Love".
That's what they'd like you to believe, but we know better.

At least 25 Americans were killed during protests and political unrest in 2020

Death Toll Grows in National Protests

Old Yesterday, 11:08 AM

26,037 posts, read 22,230,983 times
My first thought, well, other than as someone mentioned "Biden is half dead." (although probably more than half at this point), was that MANY in Chicago are very, very angry about the illegals that have been dropped into their lives. I suppose with the number of blacks in Chicago, the Dems consider it a great place to be, but things have changed drastically, as they are fed up with the illegals and Bideonomics.

Biden is mentally fried. I doubt that they could pump him up enough to be out and about for very long without overdosing him, so they have a mess on their hands.

Old Yesterday, 11:16 AM

52,826 posts, read 34,710,167 times
'not a joke!!', as vegetable xoe would say.

Quote:
There’s already a joke going around Democratic strategist circles that the main difference between 2024 and 1968 is that the Chicago mayor this year will be on the side of the protesters, not the cops.

Old Yesterday, 11:20 AM

20,208 posts, read 20,983,144 times
Is it even necessary to go through all this nonsense for nothing?
Trump is gonna win, no doubt. They should just end it all right now and give him his badge.

Old Yesterday, 11:20 AM

6,011 posts, read 2,259,858 times
Both will be ugly:
Democrats not sold on Biden will make it known, expect some protest on the floor but eventually they will settle.

Republicans will perform a Coronation for their King, no dissent among the ranks will be allowed, period.

All of us at home, get ready for a pig fight in 2 feet of mud and slop as the race closes.

Old Yesterday, 11:25 AM

31,154 posts, read 22,186,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
I know, I forgot the sarcasm symbol. With all the Riots, Burnings to the tune of 2 Billion dollars you know more than 25 people were killed as a direct result of the riots.
I mean "Mostly peaceful protests"

Last edited by LS Jaun; Yesterday at 11:42 AM..

Old Yesterday, 01:39 PM

11,160 posts, read 10,740,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I know, I forgot the sarcasm symbol. With all the Riots, Burnings to the tune of 2 Billion dollars you know more than 25 people were killed as a direct result of the riots.
I mean "Mostly peaceful protests"
Heh, I started to call you out on that post but realized who I was responding to. I caught the sarcasm.

Old Yesterday, 01:42 PM

30,608 posts, read 19,329,376 times
Smart move by Dems, Repubs need to do the same or have their convention in a safe red state and city such as Boise.

Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM

32,152 posts, read 15,143,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
They sure do have to make a lot of changes because of Biden. Now they are afraid of having the convention live because of Biden. That scares them because he is half dead and can't walk/talk or barely read the teleprompter.

Now they will have him read and they will record him to make him seem more alive and able. If they aren't hiding him in the basement, they are doing things like this. People will actually vote for a person that can barely function. SMH

They claim it is because of protests but a big part of it is because of Biden's inability to function live. Of course too it's a very bad look to have all the protests around old Joey.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...o-dnc-00157208

CHICAGO — President Joe Biden’s top advisers are all too aware the ghosts of 1968 may haunt their convention here, but they’re grappling with a pair of more urgent and thoroughly modern-day challenges as summer nears: How far can they go in reprising their virtual 2020 convention to mitigate the threat of disruption inside the arena, and how will they navigate a rookie mayor who unabashedly sympathizes with protesters?

Trumpeting the success of their Covid-era convention four years ago, some in Biden’s orbit are aggressively pushing to make the 2024 conclave a hybrid production. That would mean in-person speeches from the president, party luminaries and rising stars to draw television attention alongside a mix of pre-recorded testimonials and videos from other parts of the country.
Many voters weren’t even born in 68. Sorry no one cares
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies