Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:20 AM

185 posts, read 98,348 times

Advertisements

Huh ?

You heard me ... i said they have the money !

(if they don't, we'll give them food stamps)---

Go to 8:15 ---

BTW; He looks Horrible ... Who voted for this guy again ?

MORE GEMS;
"Inflation was 9% when I came to office" LOL
"The guy [Trump] is not a democrat, with a small 'd'"14:47
"Trump never said inject bleach. Why is this allowed to still be said. 1:36
---ETC

Half his Face is drooping --- did he have a Stroke ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P1E9iKf__Q&t=500s

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 10:22 AM

21,196 posts, read 19,809,403 times
He's starting to believe his own lies.

Old Yesterday, 10:29 AM

5,179 posts, read 4,962,930 times
There's enough Trump haters out there that will support this cadaver, no matter what he says or does. And they'll believe every word that comes out of his mouth.

Old Yesterday, 10:33 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,687 posts, read 81,455,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikMal View Post
There's enough Trump haters out there that will support this cadaver, no matter what he says or does. And they'll believe every word that comes out of his mouth.
I agree, not many people really like Biden, they just hate Trump. I don't think they actually believe him, but rather they just don't care what he says, just that he's not Trump.

Old Yesterday, 10:38 AM

10,549 posts, read 7,078,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlock140 View Post
I agree, not many people really like Biden, they just hate Trump. I don't think they actually believe him, but rather they just don't care what he says, just that he's not Trump.
Trump is just the face that these people hate. These people hate Christians, Religion, White People, Non-White people who do not conform to their beliefs, America, the American Flag, Jews, masculinity and many more things. These people hate you, and Trump is the face of the hate.

Its a spiritual warfare happening, the same thing happened to Germany in the 20's and 30's.

Old Yesterday, 10:55 AM

19,249 posts, read 16,761,632 times
I tried to watch him and listen carefully but he's so out of touch with what's happening in the real world. I'm not a poor person but I'm not a wealthy one, either. I've noticed "shrinkflation" going on. Minimal price increase, sure. But there's less in the container/package now. When he sets foot in a grocery store and really compares size today to what it was even ten years ago, then I might consider what he says. Until then, he can go pound sand.

Old Yesterday, 11:02 AM

6,859 posts, read 9,400,207 times
I work in tech, which means I work with a lot of affluent young Democrats. This sentiment is pretty common; they lose sight of what life is like for people who are not top earners. They see inflation as an annoyance, but they don't really feel inflation as much as folks who are barely getting by. It's also why they don't understand why Democrat policy has been driving up the cost of living and hurting the middle class and working poor instead of helping (min wage laws in CA, all of the needless spending at the federal level, green initiatives that drive up the cost of living with little benefit, etc).

Old Yesterday, 11:06 AM

20,176 posts, read 20,953,859 times
Inflation has gotten so bad I had to come out of retirement. Really sucks.

Old Yesterday, 11:15 AM

39,315 posts, read 27,692,603 times
My dear grandpa died of throat cancer when he was in his 80s. He is a self made millionaire and a very smart man. Even when he was in his final days, he looked much better than Joe Biden.

Seriously, I think Joe needs to retire. He doesn't look healthy.

Old Yesterday, 11:17 AM

21,494 posts, read 10,611,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikMal View Post
I don't think there are enough of those to actually win the election. If Biden wins again we will know the election was rigged.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies