Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2024, 02:10 PM

293 posts, read 169,717 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Am I missing some good reason they had for waiting over 3 years to bring charges?

Bill Barr said a sitting president could not be prosecuted.

Old 04-25-2024, 02:51 PM

13,368 posts, read 7,389,938 times
I knew this was coming forging documents is a felony. They got Kelli Ward woman ruined the Arizona Republican party.

Tyler Bowyer, an executive with Turning Point USA and a committeeman for the Republican National Committee

Nancy Cottle, who chaired the Arizona Trump electors

State Sen. Jake Hoffman, R-Queen Creek

State Sen. Anthony Kern, R-Glendale

Jim Lamon, former U.S. Senate candidate

Robert Montgomery, former chair of the Cochise County Republican Committee

Samuel Moorhead, a former leader of the Gila County Republican Party

Loraine Pellegrino, the secretary of the Arizona Trump electors

Greg Safsten, former executive director of the Arizona Republican Party

Kelli Ward, former chair of the Arizona Republican Party

Michael Ward, her husband and a GOP activist

Old 04-25-2024, 02:53 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,487,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
The timing of this ...

well, if Brnovich had done his job we wouldn't have this problem.

Old 04-25-2024, 03:58 PM

6,142 posts, read 2,761,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
He in an interview said what they did was illegal after he left office he reminds me of Bill Barr. I would love to be on the jury.
So he refused to do his job by putting party and his own interests over country. He was a lousy AG.

Old 04-25-2024, 08:36 PM

1,727 posts, read 628,011 times
Can someone explain what the “fake electors” charges are all about? From what I have read this is not an out of the ordinary thing to have happen and has happened in several elections before. From what I understand, these people would not have voted unless a recount happened that showed Trump won the state. It appears that these are just another attempt by democrats (all involved in the charges and the prosecution are democrats) to intimidate anyone related to Trump. Isn’t this election interference?

Old 04-25-2024, 08:45 PM

57,405 posts, read 26,339,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginwaterland View Post
Can someone explain what the “fake electors” charges are all about? From what I have read this is not an out of the ordinary thing to have happen and has happened in several elections before. From what I understand, these people would not have voted unless a recount happened that showed Trump won the state. It appears that these are just another attempt by democrats (all involved in the charges and the prosecution are democrats) to intimidate anyone related to Trump. Isn’t this election interference?
Forging a document that indicated they were duly elected and Trump won the state, it’s not complicated. Name the states where this has occurred in the past and post a link. Same as in Wisconsin and other states, none of this is normal. When we get around to the Georgia trial and Chesebro’s master plan we will see more of the same.

Old 04-26-2024, 04:38 AM

37,157 posts, read 19,273,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginwaterland View Post
The only time this has previously happened that I could find was in Hawaii in 1960, when two sets of electors were chosen before the election but only one set actually participated. There has never been another occasion where people simply declared themselves electors and tried to pass themselves off as such to change the outcome of an election.

Do you have a link to other occurrences?

https://www.hawaiifreepress.com/Arti...ctoral-College

Old 04-26-2024, 04:57 AM

10,534 posts, read 4,081,561 times
Keep it up democrats. There is going to come a time when we have had enough and we will fight back, physically. We beat your ass once before in civil war and we can do it again easily! Don't forget, we actually have the guns and can shoot! And the majority of the military and military industrial complex lean right, not left! So all those military weapons Biden brags about being at his disposal, well, it ain't going to happen!

Old 04-26-2024, 05:10 AM

57,405 posts, read 26,339,824 times
The RNC's head of the election integrity unit Christina Bobb was one of the 18 indicted, they are a lost cause.

Quote:
Former GOP Representative Liz Cheney warned on Thursday that the recent indictment of the head of the Republican National Committee (RNC's) election integrity unit "tells you all you need to know" about the GOP's governing body.

Cheney's message posted on X (formerly Twitter) was seemingly referring to former Trump lawyer Christina Bobb. On Wednesday, Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayes announced that 18 people, including Bobb, had been charged with felony offenses, including fraud, forgery and conspiracy, in connection with a scheme to falsely declare that Trump had beaten Joe Biden in the state in 2020.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ed/ar-AA1nFFkX

Old 04-26-2024, 05:54 AM

30,542 posts, read 19,295,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Did these false electors think no one would notice. Sadly AZ is not the only state using this model.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...25a26c18&ei=80
You're all happy now but you do realize that after Trump wins in November and the Dems complain about and deny the result, Democrats are going to also be charged in Republican areas and locked up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies