Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2023, 07:04 PM

1,379 posts, read 706,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Of course not, Democrat voters will vote for any Democrat no matter how disgusting or criminal the Democrat. If Hitler ran as a Democrat, Democrat voters would vote for Hitler.
^^^ No joke!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2023, 07:12 PM

1,840 posts, read 686,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
I'm curious if there are New Jerseyans, who typically vote for Democratic candidates, that in event Senator Menendez is the Democratic candidate for the Senate race next year, would you consider voting for the Republican nominee, whoever it may be. Or do the accusations against him not matter?

Just curious.
I wouldn't vote for Menendez or Tammy Murphy. I will vote for Andy Kim in the June primary and if he loses to Tammy Murphy, I would consider the Republican or anyone else. At that point, maybe Chris Christie jumps in the Senate race, or maybe a good contender would be Jeff Van Drew.

Old 12-03-2023, 08:02 PM

17,883 posts, read 7,091,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g555 View Post
I wouldn't vote for Menendez or Tammy Murphy. I will vote for Andy Kim in the June primary and if he loses to Tammy Murphy, I would consider the Republican or anyone else. At that point, maybe Chris Christie jumps in the Senate race, or maybe a good contender would be Jeff Van Drew.
You’ll vote for Menendez again, just like Sanderling and the rest.

Old 12-03-2023, 08:37 PM

1,379 posts, read 706,378 times
If they exhume Frank Lautenberg problem solved..

Old 12-03-2023, 08:54 PM

1,840 posts, read 686,842 times
Quote:
You’ll vote for Menendez again, just like Sanderling and the rest.
a. I never voted for Menendez in the past.
b. Tammy Murphy (Governor Murphy’s wife) is the front runner for the seat according to news sources. Menendez is third place in support if he decides to run again.

Last edited by g555; 12-03-2023 at 09:05 PM..

Old 12-04-2023, 08:49 AM

1,318 posts, read 1,448,225 times
Quote:
Eh I’m sure if voting third party risked electing a Republican, you’d vote for Menendez again. I mean, you’ve voted for him before and never cared he’s a crook.
I'd definitely not vote for Menendez again, no question. But I'm quite certain we've ALL voted for crooks at one time or another. It's looking like 35% of the country is preparing to do so again with eyes wide open.

Would accusations--or even convictions--keep you from voting for any particular candidate?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies