Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2023, 10:05 AM

2,985 posts, read 1,751,384 times

Advertisements

24 year old black man murders policeman in line of duty and shoots his partner, who is in critical condition.

https://whnt.com/news/huntsville/two...tment-complex/

This all too common occurrence hit my city last night. White people, avoid young men at any cost. Keep your children safe from vicious predators!

Photos of the heroes that were murdered and critically injured.

https://www.al.com/news/huntsville/2...palbALe2mFi1h8

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-29-2023 at 04:59 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2023, 12:44 PM

5,175 posts, read 4,949,447 times
R.I.P., Officer Crumby. And God bless his family.

Old 03-29-2023, 03:42 PM

25,579 posts, read 17,298,699 times
Stupid people are inherently more dangerous than evil people.
If someone is stupid he will engage in actions that hurt himself every bit as much as he hurts his victims. So when you realize you are dealing with a stupid person, it is best to start back-pedaling. That's hard when you are a cop.

Old 03-29-2023, 03:45 PM

29,825 posts, read 24,917,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
24 year old black man murders policeman in line of duty and shoots his partner, who is in critical condition.

https://whnt.com/news/huntsville/two...tment-complex/

This all too common occurrence hit my city last night. White people, avoid young men at any cost. Keep your children safe from vicious predators!

Photos of the heroes that were murdered and critically injured.

https://www.al.com/news/huntsville/2...palbALe2mFi1h8

The greatest threat to a black male is another black male, according to crime statistics. Most black males are not a threat to white people. So there is no reason or need to segregate society. Mental illness needs to be taken more seriously in the community. Maybe bring back insane asylums. The drug problem in America is only exacerbating these problems.

I tend to believe that most of the cases of young black males having uncontrolled aggression is simply a matter of diagnosed or undiagnosed mental illness. In some of the cases I have read about, they came right out and said the person was being treated for mental problems, under the care of a doctor, etc. Sometimes, they fall through the cracks and don't get treatment, or their treatment is interrupted. Or sometimes, they turn to street drugs because they make them feel better. Than they lead a life of crime to get money for their drug addiction.

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-29-2023 at 05:00 PM..

Old 03-29-2023, 04:16 PM

4,856 posts, read 3,282,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
... I tend to believe that most of the cases of young black males having uncontrolled aggression is simply a matter of diagnosed or undiagnosed mental illness...

I'm sure a small percentage can be blamed on mental illness. The rest can be blamed on 'societal illness' that's not only rampant, but encouraged by many.

Old 03-29-2023, 04:28 PM

5,025 posts, read 7,230,264 times
This is so unfair. Two cops out doing their job protecting a mostly apathetic public. One killed, another critically injured and the absolute useless pile of meat who gunned them down is still breathing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies