Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2019, 06:13 AM

7,102 posts, read 6,013,058 times

Advertisements

For a long time I wasn't convinced that Sandy Hook happened the way they said it did. As a long time subscriber of the most blunt and direct news resources on the internet (documenting reality for one) I have to say that the government of Newtown did a mighty fine job of putting a lid on this story, supposedly to protect the children's rights.

Every massacre that's happened in America. Everyone of them, I can find a photo, video, report, or crime scene of. Except for one... Sandy Hook.

For the longest time, like several years, we had no evidence that an attack had actually taken place there. It wasn't until years after the attack that they finally released the death certificates.

Due to this, there was a large group of people who doubted the official story. I was one of them.

I don't think we'll ever have visual proof of the killings, those have been locked away in some vault never to be seen again, but at least we have a paper trail now and I feel better about what actually happened there at that school.

But for the longest time, I had my doubts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2019, 06:20 AM

3,372 posts, read 1,574,996 times
Basically whatever a government's official narrative is you can know something else is occurring behind the curtain.

Old 04-15-2019, 06:24 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,677,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Having dealt with large quantities of classified info in my past, I learned that one thing the US gummint is largely incapable of is keeping a secret.

Lies spread as cover stories are very attractive to those who think reality just isn't exciting enough.

Carry on.

Well, if they were incapable of keeping secrets, wouldnt it make perfect sense for them to try to do something to avoid negative repercussions ... like coming up with 'cover stories' that would fool most people...so they dont believe the real secrets that have leaked out? LOL

This is why the term was created in the first place!

Old 04-15-2019, 06:26 AM

40,989 posts, read 49,346,309 times
I do believe that although the Clintons have never been convicted of any crimes, if there were true real investigations into their activities, fund raising and foundation by honest law enforcement they would be doing several lifetimes in prison.

I do believe Obama's College record was nowhere near as good as publicized and he was given special consideration into these Colleges. He has truly been the Affirmative Action President who's gotten where he's at due to his race. I believe all of these records have been buried to hide the real truth on how mediocre he really is.

Old 04-15-2019, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Some real crazy conspiracy theories.
The crazier and more bizarre a 'conspiracy theory' is...is precisely what makes it that much more effective at the ultimate goal though!!

Old 04-15-2019, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I do believe that although the Clintons have never been convicted of any crimes, if there were true real investigations into their activities, fund raising and foundation by honest law enforcement they would be doing several lifetimes in prison.

I do believe Obama's College record was nowhere near as good as publicized and he was given special consideration into these Colleges. He has truly been the Affirmative Action President who's gotten where he's at due to his race. I believe all of these records have been buried to hide the real truth on how mediocre he really is.
Oh yes, the Clintons! Who else became so wealthy and powerful, from going into politics?!! (there is a reason why they became so wealthy and powerful). LOL

I just read a big piece about the Lawrence Rockefeller Initiative...WOW, talk about some crazy and bizarre stuff going on!!! There is SO much documented evidence in this case though, it is really amazing, I encourage everyone to read up on it.( its also another case where Hillary Clinton divulged classified info to a civilian).

Old 04-15-2019, 06:48 AM

15,722 posts, read 9,568,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
I believe there was a conspiracy to kill President John Kennedy. That's about the only one that comes to mind.
Same here, but then Watergate was by definition a conspiracy that got discovered.

Old 04-15-2019, 06:49 AM

13,732 posts, read 4,993,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
1. I believe all the Kennedy's were killed by our government

2. I believe Obama was not really an American Citizen and he is Muslim.

3. Hillary and Obama tried to hide the fact of what happened in Benghazi

4. I believe the Clinton's had Vince Foster killed

5. Justice Antonin Scalia was murdered
The only one of these that is remotely possible is #3. The others are crackpot, cuckoo, something you might expect foaming-at-the-mouth Alex Jones to say.

Old 04-15-2019, 07:00 AM

22,025 posts, read 9,611,183 times
I think Ruth Bader Ginsburg is dead. Not one photo of her for many months (all of them are stock) and the video of her that they put of her walking through the airport was also from a past incident.

Old 04-15-2019, 07:10 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,615,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well, if they were incapable of keeping secrets, wouldnt it make perfect sense for them to try to do something to avoid negative repercussions ... like coming up with 'cover stories' that would fool most people...so they dont believe the real secrets that have leaked out? LOL

This is why the term was created in the first place!

Thanks for affirming my point.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies