Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2011, 02:25 PM

1 posts, read 1,191 times

Advertisements

A big thank you to everyone in this forum and I need you all to inform me rightly. I am a 21 years old entrepreneur, Creative Writer and Business Solutions/Services provider; generally in Advertising, Marketing, and Media Consultancy. I render this services individually and through my business Macwrites Writing Solutions.
I am in Nigeria and I am planning on moving to Glendale, Arizona by the last quarter of the year 2011 and I seek every available and suitable advice and information that would help me in my decision making and general planning in areas of Accomodation, Education, Utilities, Transportation, Feeding etc.
For housing I am opting for renting, I've already enquired on Realtors.com for a 2 bedroom, 2+ bathroom apartment on 500-800 square foot ranging from $200-$500 in White Valley area of Glendale. I don't know how tenable that is and I need y'all advice on this. Otherwise, where can I get a house of such description and price in Glendale.
Also I am looking in the areas of Job, how incorporating is the Glendale Business Community in my field of practice (those I Listed above) otherwise how much possibility can hold for me to get a sustainable Job. One that can foot the bills. On the part of Schooling, how do I gain admission into Arizona State University, I wanna study there.
Further to the foregoing; very integral parts of my being, Sports and Music and Faith.
I am a Singer, attaining Songwriter status and I would love to know the Bars, Clubs, Lounges, and all others alike that'd need the services of a Musician.
Secondly, I play Soccer, Rugby and Football. I want to know if there are Professional Sport clubs in the town in this fields that I can attach with when I eventually make the move. Lest I forget, I'd need a living Community Church.
Pls my peeps I need every advice I can get, and the sooner the answer, then the move might be sooner than planned.
Thank you all and have nicer days.

Old 04-24-2011, 05:29 AM

701 posts, read 1,433,455 times
Can I wire $10,000 to your Nigerian bank account to help you with your move?
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area