Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2006, 12:04 PM

3 posts, read 6,399 times

Advertisements

Hello,

I am a Hendron; and my relatives lived in Hendron, Kentucky in the early
1800s. I am looking for genealogy information concerning Hendron, Kentucky, the early years of the town, cemetery records, church records and any genealogy groups or organization in or near Hendron, Kentucky. Can anyone help with some directions? Are there any web sites that list the information on the headstones in the local cemeteries? Are there any web sites tell the history of Hendron, Kentucky and its founders? What newspapers covered Hendron, Kentucky and the surrounding areas going back as far as it can be traced? Well, thank you for your help.

The forum has some people worried that some residents might accidentally tell the world about how great Hendron, Kentucky and its people are; but I found that true Hendrons seldom talk to relatives about anything, and given a chance, they move as far away as possible. Therefore, I feel that the secrets of Hendron, Kentucky will be safe for eternity. In fact, most of my relatives, regardless of family name or location of their hometown, seldom share much information about themselves. Usually the only way I can find inform is to travel to the area of interest. I have not been to Hendron, Kentucky, but I’m looking forward to meeting you.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2006, 01:29 AM

3 posts, read 6,399 times
Default I do not understand what is going on.

I do not understand what is going on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search