Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2006, 04:59 PM

1 posts, read 2,880 times

Advertisements

My family is from Seaton and the family name was Thompson, my father was John and he had 2 sisters Alice and Nellie, if anyone is famaliar with his family please contact me. Alice lived in Seaton all her life and taught school there. TY I would like to talk to anyone who knew my family TY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2006, 11:02 AM

17 posts, read 105,576 times
I was from Aledo and I went to school with a Jeff Thompson, he would be 46 now. I graduated 1979 from Aldeo, Thompson is a popular name there. I want to say, I think Jeff is married and his wife runs the herb store in Aledo, her cousin is Nancy Hessman from Aledo. How old would Alice and Nellie be right now, they could very well be related to Jeff.

Old 10-17-2006, 11:23 AM

17 posts, read 105,576 times
Hey thinking back here, that was a Jeff Thomas, who is married to a girl who owns the herb store in Aledo, but Jeff Thomas was very good friends with Larry Thompson, he graduated in Aledo in 1978 with my sister. They both were also friends with a Junior Doss from Reynolds, Aledo. Try the herb store for Thompson relations though. You could also go to the Court House in Aledo and get history name there too, as I rember Seaton was a very small town and all the kids bused into Aledo school. I think Larry had an older brother Jeff though.

Old 03-10-2007, 10:44 AM

1 posts, read 2,872 times
Default John Thompson

I just saw your posting for John Thompson. I did not know him, however, I have a 1940 Seaton yearbook. There is a picture of a John Thompson in the yearbook and other information. He was stage manager of the school play "The Nut from Brazil," in his junior year, stage manager of "Smart Boy" in his senior year, class president in his senior year, and he was on the "Arch" (the name of the yearbook) staff. The book also notes that his was better known as "Azz", due to his typing ability, and picked strawberies on the Wilson Brock 500 acre strawberry farm.

Just thought this might be the same person. You can contact me at siv54@aol.com. Just list "Seaton" as the subject, because I do not open very many e-mails from people I do not know.

SharonV
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search