Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2018, 10:57 AM

5 posts, read 11,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
I'd like to know who owns a particular phone number and when I google it, I get a bunch of reverse look-up services that you can pay for. I don't mind paying a small fee, but all of these sites look a little shady and some reviewers say they start charging your credit card monthly even when you don't want them to.

Has anyone used their credit card for a particular service with a good outcome and no follow-up billing?

Thanks in advance for any information.
I'm having the same problem. I go to a site that states "free" than they want credit card info??? If it's free, why do they need CC info? Than some sites state a "one time only" 95c to $1.00 fee, only to see it pop up every month on my CC statement.

Is there truly a free site where I can look up an occasional phone number w/o all the BS?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2018, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDi View Post
I found this phonedetectivehub.com lookup service which provide basic information for free, without any credit card or registration.
I just went to phonedetectivehub.com and it brought me a Texas police property room site???

Old 07-13-2018, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creek Hollow View Post
I use these two:

Phone Lookup
[url=http://www.phonelookup.com]Phone Lookup - Free Reverse Phone Lookups @ PhoneLookup.com[/url]

Call Revealer
[url=http://cellrevealer.com]Home - CellRevealer - Free Reverse Phone Lookup Tool[/url]

I don't believe any free service will reveal the full scoop, but I like to know if cell calls are from a known cellular provider or a prepaid phone.
So far every site mentioned here in this forum has been a bust.

Old 07-13-2018, 01:03 PM

Lets face it, there's no such thing as a "free" reverse phone look up anymore. Every single site on this forum asks for a CC!!

Old 07-13-2018, 02:13 PM

2,269 posts, read 1,637,093 times
Remember the days when you used to be able to just enter it into the google search bar and get an answer directly. Not any more.

Old 07-14-2018, 09:24 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 2 days ago)

35,604 posts, read 17,935,039 times
whitepages.com

I have a subscription, which I believe is about 35 bucks a year.

You can do reverse phone, reverse address, look up people by name and find their address and phone, etc.

I use it all the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search