Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2006, 02:35 AM

5 posts, read 21,433 times

Advertisements

I am looking for Wanda Gonzales. We went to high school together in Butte, MT in 1974. We were best friends until I moved to Tucson, AZ. We did keep in touch for a while even after her family moved to South Dakota. Her family has tried to find her, but not for many years, when they drove all over Idaho looking for her. I spoke to her father, Ozzie, tonight and every time I talk to him I ask if they have heard from her. It is always the same answer. Ozzie is now in Browning, MT and is 74 years old. I would love to hear from her and visit her. I found a Wanda Gonzales in Pinehurt, ID while searching the net tonight and was very excited to see her name pop up, with her middle name too. If you know her please contact me at:

bjtindle@tctwest.net
bedeboop@yahoo.net

I live in Deaver, Wy and would be happy to furnish Wanda with my phone number and call her. Please help.

I have found out a little more information about Wanda from her foster father. He is 74 and was worried he may not be remembering right but here goes:
She was a foster child thru the system of the state of Montana. I wanted to verify this to make sure she was not a child of a friend that was in need of help and was indeed a foster child thru the system. She was possibly born in Butte and her birthday is 6/20/57. Her mother's maiden name was Racine and she was born in Browning, MT. Wanda had several brothers and sisters, some of whom tried to contact her when they were older. When I met Wanda her last name was Ortiz which she changed herself to Gonzales, it had something to do with her father which she never explained to me nor to her foster father. It is possible she married an older man, name unknown, who drank and from what her foster father said, did not treat her very well. Ozzie was told she had gotten married by one of our old high school teachers. All I can find out at the moment.

Ozzie, would love to see her and hear from her if she can be found.

Betty Tindle

P.S. I hope this reaches people in Pinehurst, ID as this town comes up when doing a search on her name.

Last edited by bjtindle; 04-18-2006 at 02:39 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search