Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2006, 09:03 AM

1 posts, read 2,841 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone,
I am searching for my missing daughter. Her name is Christina, and she goes by Kris. She graduated Mohave High Scool in 1992 or 3 and was a cheerleader. She is now close to 30 yrs old. I have missed her since she was 2 yrs old. I have a life threatening disease and I am trying to contact her.
My name is Roy Purkiss and my email is Moderator cut: removed Please contact me if you knew her or know her now. Thankyou.

Last edited by autumngal; 01-16-2008 at 12:09 PM.. Reason: email removed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2007, 05:52 PM

4 posts, read 23,813 times
Hi there! I do not know your daughter. I live in Kingman. But I had a few ideas. Did you try contacting the school for reunion information. They might be able to put you in contact with someone on the reunion committee from that year. And, another thought, have you tried any of the high school reunion sights online? You can go to classmates.com and lots of others like that and put in those years for graduation and her name, ect, and see if she is on any of those. I thought those suggestions might help. good luck.

Old 01-24-2007, 08:13 AM

850 posts, read 3,159,418 times
Is there any chance she would have gone to California State University or be teaching there? The link below is something I found while checking on this for you - and with you being in Utah, it is possible she would have stayed in that general area. Just a thought.

This link is in adobe acrobat form, and you must scroll down into the 'p's to see her listed. At 30 , however, it is very possible she has changed her last name by now anyway - marriage - but the other suggestion of checking into the high school where she attended would absolutely be a good start.

admissions.fullcoll.edu/pdf/catalog/0405/13-backmatter.pdf

Is it possible for you to get in touch with her grandfather's family - her mom's dad? Do you remember any info about him? That is a family connection where the name would not have changed and may be more readily traceable.

Good luck to you - prayers with you. KimmieyKY

Old 01-24-2007, 09:23 AM

2,071 posts, read 12,019,269 times
If she remarried, her maiden and married name will show on Classmates and Reunion.com.

Old 01-16-2008, 11:11 AM

4 posts, read 44,996 times
sorry to hear that you are missing your daughter. [MOD] orphaned [/MOD]

Good luck.

Last edited by autumngal; 01-16-2008 at 11:35 PM.. Reason: post referring to orphaned, please dm site info

Old 01-16-2008, 05:14 PM

143 posts, read 466,448 times
The Social Security Adminstration will forward a letter to a relative in an emergency.

Here is some info from the Social Security Administraion's site:
The Social Security Administration cannot provide you with an address of someone without his or her permission. However, SSA has a letter forwarding service that can be used to attempt to contact a missing person. We can attempt to forward a letter to a missing person under circumstances involving a matter of great importance, such as a death or serious illness in the missing person's immediate family, or a sizeable amount of money that is due the missing person.

To find more ifno go to their main webpage: Social Security Online Social Security Online
Do a search for 'Missing Relative' in the search box. The search should return 3 results. The first one will be about the letter forwarding service. This was the only way I found the information.
Best Wishes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search