Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 08:51 AM

3 posts, read 147,618 times

Advertisements

Hello

This is a long shot but I shall give it a go all the same. I am looking for a friend of mine who lives in or around the area of Corbin. His name is Allen Jenkins, he is approx 36, 37 years of age, 6'ft tall with dark hair and deals in horses. From when we last spoke, he still has his house which is on a farm and is located just southeast of Corbin itself.

I had a number for him but can only remember the first part! This being 606344.

If anyone know's or think they may know this person, I would be very grateful for your input.

Many thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2006, 01:52 AM

1 posts, read 49,154 times
I maybe able to help you find this person I have lived in Corbin all my life and I am now 36 years old the first 3 numbers in that phone number sounds like a cell phone line 344 Do you have any more info?

Old 05-10-2006, 08:18 AM

Hello there, thanks for your reply.

I dont have much information to go on really. I know that he was involved in a serious accident a while back while driving through Kansas. He was towing a horse trailer at the time, all the horses were killed in the accident and his dog died also. From what I can gather he was hurt rather badly and it has taken him almost a year to get back to being in good health. He still seems to drive the roads alot, always going here, there and everywhere and eventually after a few days, returns back to corbin.

With regards to his horse business, a couple of years back he was selling roping horses if that means anything. From what I could gather, people would come far and wide to look at his stock.

I dont think he has the farm any longer but now has a smaller place somewhere in Corbin. He has what could be called as family in Williamsberg. The only name I know that he has mentioned is someone called Gary.

He was in the Army from a young age, was once based in Germany and also served in the first Iraq war. I beleive he was a Sergeant before leaving the Army.

He likes big trucks as in 4x4's. The last vehicle I've known him to have is a Hummer.

Thats all the info I have really. I appreciate your help if you have any ideas.

One thing I have remembered is that he moved states to Kentucky from Montana a few years back. Not sure exactly how long.

Last edited by Yac; 05-10-2006 at 08:27 AM.. Reason: merged

Old 07-09-2006, 10:47 PM

9 posts, read 89,730 times
Default I use [mod cut]

I did a search of Jenkins, Allen on [mod cut] and Ashland KY (the area code you gave) and got no results. There were 21 hits for just Jenkins though. If you have unlimited long distance (or want to use a weekend on your cell phone) you could call all of the people that come up with Jenkins in Ashland KY and ask if they know Allen.

Just a suggestion...Torri

Last edited by Yac; 07-10-2006 at 04:00 AM..

Old 12-11-2006, 02:17 AM

Maybe I'll give that a go. Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

Old 06-04-2008, 01:00 PM

20 posts, read 120,679 times
That is defintely a cell phone #. My friend has one in Williamsburg with the same prefix. Call Williamsburg 411 and I'll bet someone with the same last name knows him.

Old 06-04-2008, 06:26 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,348,325 times
Could this be him?

Allen Jenkins
3301 N Highway 1223
Corbin, Kentucky 40701
606-526-1348

Old 10-26-2010, 08:59 AM

1 posts, read 33,295 times
I'm searching the contact no. of one of my best friend living in Lucknow(India). His name is Sharad Kumar address is: sector 16/747, Indra Nagar, Lucknow pin no. 226016. I lost his phone no. I don't have any other contact. So plz help me if anyone from same location or state.

Old 06-16-2011, 06:10 AM

1 posts, read 28,156 times
I am searching for my bestfriend Dyral Jackson he is 34 going on 35 in Aug and I have nothing I know he is still in Detroit, Mi and he is married also he has lots of family here but every phone number I try is disconnected for every person I find that is related to him......... this sucks.....I really miss him and I know he and his family members must all have cell phones and that is whats making this process so difficult for me I have paid for search services and everything online and all I get is the stuff I already know and its outdated.....PLEASE HELP

Old 01-26-2012, 05:07 AM

1 posts, read 23,677 times
hi
i am MUNEM trying to find my friend.she is from sweeden.and lives in sundbyberge. some of her address is (sturgatan -37)
regards
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search