Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2006, 01:10 PM

2 posts, read 4,835 times

Advertisements

Hello!

my Name is Jutta Putzenlechner. I live in Gross-Gerau, Germany.

I write to you in the hope that you may help me.

For a long time I try to find two persons which moved to Oak Grove nearly 30 years ago!

The only address I have is the following: Maria Spink, 2214 Pendleton Rd, Oak Grove Ky 42262 Ky.

Maria Spink was the host of a boy and a girl named Angelika and Anton (Toni) Beischl. They lost their parents in Germany and their aunt Maria Spink took them to oak grove.

As I could not forget those two children I would like to find out If I could find them.

I would be very grateful If you could inform me if such a Pendleton Rd exists in Oak Grove and if you could perhaps give me some information how I can find out more. If this Family still lives there, if Angelika and Toni have been adopted, or married now.....

Best regards

Jutta Putzenlechner

64521 Groß-Gerau
Germany
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2006, 03:33 PM

3 posts, read 17,437 times
I understand you wanting to say hello, and inquire about people however you must realize, after 30 years you are going to have tough time finding anyone. If you try this link [url removed] maybe you'll find your info.
Good Luck

Last edited by Yac; 06-02-2006 at 03:47 AM..

Old 09-19-2006, 02:52 PM

2 posts, read 4,835 times
I found them!! Thanks to all who gave me all the useful information.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > People Search