Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 11:33 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,798,566 times

Advertisements

Hello again my friends and welcome to an early cyber Halloween Party. We are enjoying crisp cool weather with a hint of fall colors in the leaves. Here's something for your listening pleasure to put you in the mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1_F6ywlsz4

What's a Halloween Party without a spooky story? Tell us a story that's scary. It can be funny too like the time you went to a restaurant and found something green and healthy on your plate.

How do you feel about toasted coconut?

Would you like a scoop of ice cream rolled in toasted coconut and drizzled with your favorite toppings?

If I double dog dared you would you wear a coconut bra to the Halloween party?

If I triple dog dared you would you sing The Monster Mash karaoke in your coconut bra with a Transylvanian accent to sound like Dracula?

Pick a costume to wear to the party:

The Incredible Hulk or Tinkerbell.

The Tooth Fairy or Spider Man.

The Cowardly Lion or Dorothy.

Donald Trump or Satan?

If you had to pick a costume for rainroosty what would it be?

Do you like those marshmallow Circus Peanut thingies?

Have you eaten any of those orange candy pumpkins yet?

Each of you gets to reach in the candy bowl for your favorite piece of Halloween candy. Which piece or pieces of candy would you like?

Halloween just isn't complete without a trip to a haunted house. Do you prefer to be first, last or in the middle?

When was the last time you visited a haunted house?

Enter if you dare. This one really has some strange things about it. No I don't mean me. Don't make me come over there. Thanks for coming to the party dear ones. I hope to see you next year.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2015, 12:01 AM

44,632 posts, read 61,629,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Hello again my friends and welcome to an early cyber Halloween Party. We are enjoying crisp cool weather with a hint of fall colors in the leaves. Here's something for your listening pleasure to put you in the mood.

What's a Halloween Party without a spooky story? Tell us a story that's scary. Boo! It can be funny too like the time you went to a restaurant and found something green and healthy on your plate. Oh I found a green hornworm in my bean vegetables at a eatery one time.

How do you feel about toasted coconut? Does it have to be toasted, never ate any that way.

Would you like a scoop of ice cream rolled in toasted coconut and drizzled with your favorite toppings? I would try it.

If I double dog dared you would you wear a coconut bra to the Halloween party? Sure, why not, might be a neat hands on experience.

If I triple dog dared you would you sing The Monster Mash karaoke in your coconut bra with a Transylvanian accent to sound like Dracula? After a few beers, sure.

Donald Trump or Satan?

Do you like those marshmallow Circus Peanut thingies? Huh, what are those.

Have you eaten any of those orange candy pumpkins yet? Nope.

Each of you gets to reach in the candy bowl for your favorite piece of Halloween candy. Which piece or pieces of candy would you like? Reese's pieces.

Halloween just isn't complete without a trip to a haunted house. Do you prefer to be first, last or in the middle? I'm a leader so I'll go first.

When was the last time you visited a haunted house? Years and years ago. Oh wait a minute, it was yesterday at the neighbors house.

Enter if you dare. This one really has some strange things about it. No I don't mean me. Don't make me come over there. Thanks for coming to the party dear ones. I hope to see you next year.
you haunting animal you...

Last edited by wit-nit; 10-02-2015 at 12:12 AM..

Old 10-02-2015, 12:06 AM

114,838 posts, read 65,841,950 times

What's a Halloween Party without a spooky story? Tell us a story that's scary. It can be funny too like the time you went to a restaurant and found something green and healthy on your plate.

Meh!

Would you like a scoop of ice cream rolled in toasted coconut and drizzled with your favorite toppings?

If I triple dog dared you would you sing The Monster Mash karaoke in your coconut bra with a Transylvanian accent to sound like Dracula?
Bra-less maybe!

Donald Trump or Satan? Will Satan close the borders?

Each of you gets to reach in the candy bowl for your favorite piece of Halloween candy. Which piece or pieces of candy would you like?
Milk duds and Reese's Peanut butter cups.

Halloween just isn't complete without a trip to a haunted house. Do you prefer to be first, last or in the middle?
First

Thanks A/C ! You really do it up.

Last edited by SATX56; 10-02-2015 at 12:19 AM..

Old 10-02-2015, 12:25 AM

6,848 posts, read 11,804,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post

Donald Trump or Satan?

Of course, it'd be a Roosty costume!

Eew nasty, nooooooooo!

No candy bought or eaten yet for this Halloween

Reese's Cup(s)

Yrs ago

AC, you really DO go all out for Halloween, very nicely decorated "haunted" house! Hope you enjoy your favorite time of the year to the fullest this year w/many ghosts & goblins, witches & warlocks and all things spooky fun!
Thanks AC for Friday's Haunting QotD!

Here's to a Fun-filled Friday for all, enjoy!

Old 10-02-2015, 12:35 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
I will offer up a song for the month of Halloween, too, to put you in the mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrxePKps87k

No spooky stories

Don't like coconut

No. The coconut would ruin it.

If I double dog dared you would you wear a coconut bra to the Halloween party? No

I would sing The Monster Mash (after all, it was a graveyard smash) but not dressed like that.

Donald Trump or Satan?

Clown (the creepy kind)

A frying pan

No

Have you eaten any of those orange candy pumpkins yet? No

tootsie rolls

In my creepy clown costume --- I'll go first.

I think I was to a haunted house in Disneyland (the one in California). If people have been there, does that sound right? I think it was about 15 years ago. If not, I went to one in the 1970s.

Old 10-02-2015, 12:40 AM

7,991 posts, read 5,389,281 times
What's a Halloween Party without a spooky story? Tell us a story that's scary. It can be funny too like the time you went to a restaurant and found something green and healthy on your plate. Scared the wits out of my sister one night by hiding in her closet right before she went to bed. I made squeaky noises. I thought she was going to kill me!

How do you feel about toasted coconut? Tasty

Would you like a scoop of ice cream rolled in toasted coconut and drizzled with your favorite toppings? Sounds yummy

Donald Trump or Satan?

Each of you gets to reach in the candy bowl for your favorite piece of Halloween candy. Which piece or pieces of candy would you like? Butterfinger or tootsie roll

When was the last time you visited a haunted house? Two years ago

Have a lovely Autumn day!

Old 10-02-2015, 01:41 AM

21,544 posts, read 8,727,966 times
I get spooked by the noises houses make late at night. You know, those weird clicks, pops and cracks that sound like somebody might be sneaking up on you? They raise my hackles, especially if I am alone in the house. Only it's nothing more than the frame of the house contracting when the temperature goes down.

Pretty good, actually. I like it.

You betcha! I'll have French vanilla ice cream with warm bittersweet chocolate sauce.

Oh, sure. What's a party without at least one 66-year-old woman in a coconut bra?

Only if you get me drunk first. Or better yet, get the party guests drunk so they don't mind being "entertained" by a 66-year-old woman in a coconut bra who can't sing for beans.

I will come dressed as a disappointed San Francisco Giants fan. I'll be wearing my 2014 World Series shirt, but with a black arm band and big tears painted on my cheek.

Tinkerbell, of course. I don't want big green muscles.
Tooth Fairy. I'm afraid of heights.
Dorothy because the clothes are better. I wouldn't look good with a 50-lb. shag rug on my back, whiskers and a mane.
Donald Trump or Satan?
Is there a difference?
He'd have to be a giant rooster, of course! Carrying an umbrella and wearing rubber galoshes.
Not really. They're usually dry and stale.
No, not yet. I'm not a fan of those.
I'll take all the Smartees.

I guess I'll bring up the rear.

Um, er...never? I don't think I've ever been in one except the Haunted House rides at Disney World and Disneyland. I like the photo you posted, though. I would definitely check out that one.

Thanks, animalcrazy!

Old 10-02-2015, 03:35 AM

16,671 posts, read 17,437,937 times
Morning all.

Got to dash, but I'll just quickly post this 'scary' photo of Miss J and friends in Houston on Halloween a few years ago;

Old 10-02-2015, 04:24 AM

10,889 posts, read 2,192,215 times

What's a Halloween Party without a spooky story? Tell us a story that's scary. It can be funny too like the time you went to a restaurant and found something green and healthy on your plate. I'm not a good story teller so I won't tell anything at all, I guess.

How do you feel about toasted coconut? It must be pretty disgusting (to me).

Would you like a scoop of ice cream rolled in toasted coconut and drizzled with your favorite toppings? No, thank you.

If I double dog dared you would you wear a coconut bra to the Halloween party? Yes, okay.

If I triple dog dared you would you sing The Monster Mash karaoke in your coconut bra with a Transylvanian accent to sound like Dracula? I don't know what Monster Mash is and I don't think I would be able to do a Transylvanian accent so sadly, no, but would be funny to watch someone else do it.

Donald Trump or Satan?

If you had to pick a costume for rainroosty what would it be? I don't know.

Do you like those marshmallow Circus Peanut thingies? Don't know about them...

Have you eaten any of those orange candy pumpkins yet? No ?

Each of you gets to reach in the candy bowl for your favorite piece of Halloween candy. Which piece or pieces of candy would you like? My dragibus... http://static.openfoodfacts.org/imag...ont.4.full.jpg

When was the last time you visited a haunted house? You mean like those in attraction parks, right ? If yes, a long time ago.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/membe...oween-2014.jpg

Old 10-02-2015, 04:48 AM

126,279 posts, read 19,053,589 times

What's a Halloween Party without a spooky story? Tell us a story that's scary. It can be funny too like the time you went to a restaurant and found something green and healthy on your plate. except for odd noises in the house

How do you feel about toasted coconut? yummy

Would you like a scoop of ice cream rolled in toasted coconut and drizzled with your favorite toppings? no thank you

Pick a costume to wear to the party: don't really know

The Incredible Hulk or Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell

The Tooth Fairy or Spider Man. Spider man

The Cowardly Lion or Dorothy. Dorothy

Donald Trump or Satan?

If you had to pick a costume for rainroosty what would it be? a cute large rooster

Do you like those marshmallow Circus Peanut thingies? never had them

Have you eaten any of those orange candy pumpkins yet? never did

Each of you gets to reach in the candy bowl for your favorite piece of Halloween candy. Which piece or pieces of candy would you like? maybe those sugarless candies

Halloween just isn't complete without a trip to a haunted house. Do you prefer to be first, last or in the middle? Middle

When was the last time you visited a haunted house? as a youth

Thank you animalcrazy Oh it is Friday so have a restful weekend

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics