Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2007, 07:03 AM

15 posts, read 42,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRobyn View Post
Penguie, Hiya!! http://bestsmileys.com/waving/5.gif (broken link) Welcome to the forum!!
Hello!
Thank you very much Ma'am!
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2007, 11:09 AM

708 posts, read 688,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
This is a kewl thread...
Haha!!! your are so funny!!! now you just need to start doing like r is are and u is you and you will fit in!!

LadyRobyn thanks...i wish i could see your daughters dress to...please try to find it, i'd love to see it!

Penguie we keep missing each other! i got your pm, im sorry but i dont have yahoo, i have msn but im never on, we can just talk on here. were are you from in NH im from Norman OK near Oklahoma City, hope to talk ya soon and be on at the same time!!!

hey everybody! im in school in my math class, i love my math teacher he lets us go on the computer when ever! well how is everybody, beautiful day in OK? its cold here!! i like it!!

Old 12-03-2007, 11:35 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,925,657 times
It's not as cold here in DFW; probably about 10 degrees warmer than up in Norman. Now you get back to those books, you hear!!! Now, what r u going to say to that!

Old 12-03-2007, 12:13 PM

YAY!! Synopsis you used u and r! your offical a teenager!!!

no books!! i get to leave class in a few mins to go to assembly and early this morning we had a tornado drill it was fun and saturday the sirens went off, it scared the sh*t out of me!! i thought there was tornado and my grandma just started laughing at me. it was the weekend sirens but man it scared me anyways what ya up to today?

Old 12-03-2007, 12:29 PM

2,919 posts, read 6,829,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali_Okie_Girl View Post
LadyRobyn thanks...i wish i could see your daughters dress to...please try to find it, i'd love to see it!
Found it!! Wouldn't take me so long if I EVER got all my pictures organized! LOL

This was in 2002 when she was 15, and she got her nails done to match.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h61/jimeezlady/Jenwinterformal02.jpg (broken link)

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h61/jimeezlady/JENnailsformal02.jpg (broken link)

Old 12-03-2007, 01:58 PM

3,238 posts, read 8,790,523 times
Quote:
Haha!!! your are so funny!!! now you just need to start doing like r is are and u is you and you will fit in!!

Penguie we keep missing each other! i got your pm, im sorry but i dont have yahoo, i have msn but im never on, we can just talk on here. were are you from in NH im from Norman OK near Oklahoma City, hope to talk ya soon and be on at the same time!!!

hey everybody! im in school in my math class, i love my math teacher he lets us go on the computer when ever! well how is everybody, beautiful day in OK? its cold here!! i like it!!
When I text my kids in school my message looks like this: did u gt 2 c ur mth tchr? I had to learn a whole new way of writing!

Old 12-03-2007, 02:47 PM

LadyRobyn that is a gorgeous dress, she looks very pretty in it!! I LOVE IT!

colleeng47 haha you crack me up!

Old 12-04-2007, 05:36 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,353,570 times
I really like her nails, and I also think she is pretty and has a nice dress.

Old 12-04-2007, 06:29 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,925,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRobyn View Post
Found it!! Wouldn't take me so long if I EVER got all my pictures organized! LOL

This was in 2002 when she was 15, and she got her nails done to match.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h61/jimeezlady/Jenwinterformal02.jpg (broken link)

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h61/jimeezlady/JENnailsformal02.jpg (broken link)
Another beautiful young lady!

Old 12-04-2007, 07:22 AM

15 posts, read 42,163 times
Quote:
My friends had a snow day yesterday and came up at 12 or so to go sledding...Was out there until 5...Great snow for it.
Down the road there are some people who let us use their huge hill.
That's why I missed you yesterday! Sorry!

I'm in Whitefield...Where it's REALLY cold...And there's too much snow...(I have to shovel today...fun, fun... )
After the nativity they do in the common, They'll put in the water for the ice rink...
Can't wait for that!
Last year's ice stunk..It's a hit or miss kind of thing...Depends how the weather is and how much the town cares...

We have an air raid siren that goes off every weekday at 12...It was pretty scary when we moved here!
The church bells chime every hour and half hour. (Which is great if you loose track of time outside...)

What's your hobby?
I like to draw and paint...I'll post those at the bottom!
I also enjoy sewing...I've made a quilt, 5 shirts, 2 skirts, and a few pillows in the mix of it. (With some help from mum until I learned more.)

What books have you read?
I just finished King Arthur- (Had to have been the best book I have ever read!)
And I am in the middle of Anne of Green Gables.(That's really good so far too.)
I'm into Sci Fi and Fantasy...Hard to find good fantasy ones though...
I've read lots of Star Wars books...Most of them being pretty good...Some not so..
I also found Original series Star Trek at a used book store!
I love the show...And the book is great too!
Do you recomend any books?

I make snow sculptures when the snow is right here.
The snow Penguin I made a few weeks ago.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f47/Penguie/gedc0568.jpg (broken link)
I used ash to turn him black after.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f47/Penguie/gedc0589.jpg (broken link)

Do you like Music?
Music is awesome.
I enjoy what I call a wide variety of music.
I'll list a few:
The Beatles. (I have CD's, shirts, posters...I'm a huge fan. )
Bob Dylan.
The Monkees.
Janis Joplin.
You get the gist right?

Ok, to wrap this up
I shall post some of the drawings I mentioned!

Some Drawings of old Fashions

Portrait of Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars

Obi-Wan Kenobi also from Star Wars (His face came out too narrow..)

Mr. Spock from Star Trek

Bob Dylan.

Paul McCartney.

Black Capped Chikedies.

Purple Finch

Some penguins and Info

A Jedi Ship from Star Wars

And a pic that took me 5 hours. >_<

Hope I didn't bore you!

Peng~*

Last edited by Penguie; 12-04-2007 at 07:33 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma