Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 04:33 PM

4 posts, read 10,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2storms View Post
Does anyone know anything about the Cadiz, Ohio area? I am considering moving there and would like more information if anyone can share. Thanks!
i am from cadiz ohio what would you like to know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2006, 04:35 PM

Lisa here this mite help you www.eohio.net go to there home page

Old 11-15-2006, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Does anyone know anything about the Cadiz, Ohio area? I am considering moving there and would like more information if anyone can share. Thanks!
i am from cadiz it is a little town close to Jewett, hopedale, Adena,and Scio, they all are little town's. i am going back to ohio my self in may I just bot a home there for 17,000 cant beat that. the home's are cheep there if you look hard you can find one. i found mine on the internet. the rent is cheep you can rent a big house for about 300.00 to 350.00. i was renting a home there for about 250.00 before i moved to the golden state CA. witch i hate the rent here is about 950.00 for a 2 bed room home

Old 11-15-2006, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Thanks for replying but the house we were looking at was sold, so I don't know if we would be moving there or not as we were only buying there because of the house we were looking at. I was going to ask questions like, how they billed for water and garbage. Also if anyone knew anything about the Georgetown area of Cadiz. We were over there and looked around but nothing like getting info from the locals.

Thanks anyway!
i just bot A home in georgetown for 17.000 300.00 a month and no down payment. 2 bed room's

Old 11-16-2006, 04:14 AM

5 posts, read 22,246 times
Default did you look at that house before you bought it?

Lisa, did you look at that house really well before you bought it? He had it listed on "forsalebyowner.com" and several other places. Did you move in yet? Does the furnace and plumbing work good? I looked at that house. Didn't think it was much of a bargain considering the condition it was in. I wish you the best with it.
2storms

Old 11-09-2007, 05:12 PM

1 posts, read 2,496 times
Default About a resident that lived there in Cadiz

I am a very old friend of the Browns that lived on a farm in Cadiz and I'm trying to find out if they still live there.... The children's names that I knew the best are Joe,John and Susie..... Their fathers name was Eck,( spelling could be a bit weird , but that what we called him... I truely don't remember their mothers name and she had other older children!!!! Any news would be great... Thanks, Kathy Graber, New Mexico
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
View detailed profiles of: