Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 11:45 AM

2,636 posts, read 1,231,986 times

Advertisements

https://twitter.com/jessicaschwalb7/...2F113200386%2F

https://twitter.com/thestustustudio/...2F113200386%2F

https://twitter.com/jessicaschwalb7/...2F113200386%2F
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 12:23 PM

2,450 posts, read 1,225,290 times
As with previous riots, this is all sanctioned and approved.

If these people were wearing MAGA hats, or praying to stop abortion they would be stomped on, and all in Rikers already.

Manhattan DA will not charge anyone with the felonies and the civil right violations they deserve.

Old Yesterday, 12:30 PM

1,074 posts, read 550,092 times
This is insanity. I hope they lose all their big funders.

I'm personally acquainted with a Jewish billionaire who gives generously to one of the other ivy league schools and he mentioned that someone in that school is traveling to come to see him in person. I'm sure they're petrified he's going to pull all his donations not just now but forever.

Some of the Jewish alums are so angry they will never give their money to these places ever again.

So this makes me think the money must be flowing to the schools at a much higher volume on the other side, the people who are supporting Hamas??

Old Yesterday, 12:45 PM

209 posts, read 100,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metromoxo View Post

I'm personally acquainted with a Jewish billionaire who gives generously to one of the other ivy league schools and he mentioned that someone in that school is traveling to come to see him in person. I'm sure they're petrified he's going to pull all his donations not just now but forever.

Some of the Jewish alums are so angry they will never give their money to these places ever again.

So this makes me think the money must be flowing to the schools at a much higher volume on the other side, the people who are supporting Hamas??
The less Jewish money in our institutions the better. I'd say pull all of it.

Old Yesterday, 01:01 PM

22 posts, read 2,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metromoxo View Post

What’s happening is great because a lot of foolish Jews, especially in blue cities, forgot that there are a lot of Jew haters out there. In fact, these same fools fund their own haters.

Old Yesterday, 01:54 PM

5,842 posts, read 2,961,655 times
Liberals eating liberals from behind. Always funny!!

Old Yesterday, 02:11 PM

23 posts, read 16,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJewNYC View Post
What’s happening is great because a lot of foolish Jews, especially in blue cities, forgot that there are a lot of Jew haters out there. In fact, these same fools fund their own haters.
75% of jews vote blue...idiots

Old Yesterday, 02:13 PM

1,074 posts, read 550,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJewNYC View Post
That does seem to be what’s happening, they have funded their own haters. I guess they will stop doing so if they have any sense

Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM
Status: "I Choose Freedom Over Democracy!" (set 5 days ago)

1,325 posts, read 659,609 times
Hopefully they'll set it ablaze and the FDNY takes their time getting there..

Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM

16,117 posts, read 6,873,927 times
Student Protestors have taken over Hamilton Hall at Columbia

Foolish children........
They locked themselves inside?

Opinion:

Wait it out.
They'll be out in a few days after soiling their own clothes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: