Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2024, 08:52 PM

3,771 posts, read 3,506,272 times

Advertisements

Do mayor Adams or Commissioner Caban have any women in their lives? (Serious question google doesn't have much info)

They are both very slick dressers and physically are always well groomed.

Caban has a strange way that he talks IMO. IYKYK

Are they the first closeted Mayor and PC of NYC?

Extra Points: Do they hook up?

I can be wrong of course, and would happy to be corrected.

Happy Saturday.

EDIT: It seems Adams has a Tracey Collins in his life as a "partner" but no marriage. Some speculate she is a beard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2024, 06:44 AM

34,179 posts, read 47,465,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
Do mayor Adams or Commissioner Caban have any women in their lives? (Serious question google doesn't have much info)

Happy Saturday.

EDIT: It seems Adams has a Tracey Collins in his life as a "partner" but no marriage. Some speculate she is a beard.
You're better off asking Airborneguy, or signing up for the Thee Rant and asking them. I don't think posters on here will know the answers to your questions.

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-17-2024, 07:50 AM

4,210 posts, read 4,115,876 times
If so he wouldn't be the first closeted NYC mayor. There was Ed Koch of course and Mayor Bloomberg was divorced with a masculine looking "girlfriend" who was about a foot taller than him and fit the definition of a beard. Bloomberg had a "Spanish tutor" named Luis Cardozo who was much younger than him and spent years with Bloomberg to teach him Spanish and even traveled with him. Bloomberg's mannerisms seemed effeminate to me. All of this is speculation including about Ed Koch until they confirm or deny it. I think Koch always denied it. I don't have any feeling whether Adams or Caban are closeted other than they are single and good dressers but I doubt they are in a relationship with each other in any case. I don't think either is particularly good at their job. Does anyone even know Caban's policing philosophy? We used to know Bratton's and Ray Kelly's philosophy and they were very visible leaders.

Old 03-17-2024, 07:57 AM

5,900 posts, read 3,010,097 times
Quote:

Happy Saturday.

First closeted? WHat about Ed Koch.

Old 03-17-2024, 05:14 PM

3,771 posts, read 3,506,272 times
Ah yea you all are right. Forgot about koch.

Maybe first closeted Police Commish? I can't find anything on him being married or having a woman in his life.

Sorry yes I was bored and drunk last night when posting

Old 03-18-2024, 10:24 AM

25,426 posts, read 37,189,609 times
Quote:
Do mayor Adams or Commissioner Caban have any women in their lives?
If not, good for them.

Old 03-18-2024, 11:46 AM

2,669 posts, read 1,260,336 times
If they are they should come out.

Then they could take a much more staunch anti-crime stance openly while the liberal voters and critics would be conflicted about criticizing them since they are LGBTQ+.

Old 03-19-2024, 06:19 AM

9,252 posts, read 24,122,601 times
Quote:

Then they must be gay.

Old 03-20-2024, 09:17 AM

1,211 posts, read 2,936,052 times
Adams has never been married but had a long term partner before Collins. He also has a son by another older lady, I think her name is Christina Coleman. To add, he has had plenty of woman accuse him of sexual assaults so I highly doubt has gay... (no man has yet come forward with such accusations)

Old 03-20-2024, 10:16 AM

34,179 posts, read 47,465,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShayLove View Post
Adams has never been married but had a long term partner before Collins. He also has a son by another older lady, I think her name is Christina Coleman. To add, he has had plenty of woman accuse him of sexual assaults so I highly doubt has gay... (no man has yet come forward with such accusations)
Oh yeah, wasn't he just accused of sexual assault by a woman the other day, haha
Everything is so all over the place
We need some better forms of entertainment

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: