Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2024, 07:05 AM

6,689 posts, read 6,041,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillie767 View Post
So- you are accusing AOC of being a shill for Israel for money? Interesting, besides you, AOC and the AIPAC rep, who else was in the room?

What did they offer her? Did she bargain for a higher amount or did did the AIPAC bargain her down?

She's not spending it on a hairstylist that's for sure.
No, I'm stating the facts. Don't kill the messenger! I don't know what the result was except that she doesn't want to take the money - at least not for that cause. Maybe she took it?? I don't know. Either way, she's caught between a rock and a hard place! If she took the money, she can't be part of the squad. She's basically like any other politician now, hence the heckling from the protestors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2024, 07:30 AM

9,180 posts, read 6,216,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
No, I'm stating the facts. Don't kill the messenger! I don't know what the result was except that she doesn't want to take the money - at least not for that cause. Maybe she took it?? I don't know. Either way, she's caught between a rock and a hard place! If she took the money, she can't be part of the squad. She's basically like any other politician now, hence the heckling from the protestors.

I'm just asking how you know these things.

I didn't disparage your comments- I merely asked some additional questions about your message. Some additional background and insight from someone who knows what happened at the meeting between AOC and AIPAC would be helpful. As Claudine Gay testified, context matters.

Old 03-06-2024, 07:47 AM

1,302 posts, read 340,963 times
Quote:
Quote:

I didn't disparage your comments- I merely asked some additional questions about your message. Some additional background and insight from someone who knows what happened at the meeting between AOC and AIPAC would be helpful. As Claudine Gay testified, context matters.
Anybody with half a brain knows.

Just like when Auntie Nancy had a meeting with AOC soon after she started acting up. Ever since, she’s reigned herself to making tik tons and instagrams.

Why? Because the job is very cushy and anybody can do it. Hence Auntie Nancy can primary your ass if she wants too and blacklist you afterwards. Seems AOC doesn’t want to go back to bartending for a third of the pay and much more actual work.

AOC is an empty suit. She’s not stuck between a rock and hard place.

Old 03-06-2024, 08:04 AM

Quote:

She was contacted when she first started "acting up" several years ago, but she was also recently contacted but this time, with threats to dethrone her.

https://theintercept.com/2023/12/05/...ac-squad-book/

Old 03-06-2024, 02:22 PM

5,835 posts, read 2,958,554 times
Someone was ordered to put a leash on it. We don’t hear much about her anymore. Either that or she finally realized, **** and just make money doing nothing.

Old 03-06-2024, 05:13 PM

Quote:
She was contacted when she first started "acting up" several years ago, but she was also recently contacted but this time, with threats to dethrone her.

https://theintercept.com/2023/12/05/...ac-squad-book/
I found this trending tweet. I know it’s not about AOC, but here’s someone who was offered 20 million to dethrone Talib:

https://twitter.com/gritty20202/stat...JM4liCu9C0W8iQ

Old 03-06-2024, 05:19 PM

11,528 posts, read 6,034,241 times
How come her bodyguard isn't a "person of color"?

You would not think she would pick the most Irish looking ginger white dude on the planet for a body guard, just for optic reasons alone.

She can't find a big black dude for a body guard?

Old 03-06-2024, 05:41 PM

1,302 posts, read 340,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post

You would not think she would pick the most Irish looking ginger white dude on the planet for a body guard, just for optic reasons alone.

I think that’s her boyfriend/husband. AOC is a white PR who went to Boston University. AOC is an empty suit.

Old 03-06-2024, 06:16 PM

3,738 posts, read 3,476,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post

That is her Beta Male Person Partner

Old 03-06-2024, 06:17 PM

11,528 posts, read 6,034,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanketyblank View Post
I think that’s her boyfriend/husband. AOC is a white PR who went to Boston University. AOC is an empty suit.
It always "do as I say, not as I do" with Leftists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City