Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2010, 11:22 PM

1 posts, read 7,636 times

Advertisements

Hello,

Looking into buying property- townhome in Marlboro, nJ, sq feet is 1350 2 floor unit.
Inquiring b/f hand how much my water, gas, elect be on a monthy bases. Unit includes gas fireplace, diswasher, washer. Only one person living in the house and I will be gone from 7am-7pm working and assume running washer once a week and diswasher every other day. Can anyone give me any insight? Does any one know best inexpensive way to commute from morganville into 42nd in broadway as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2010, 02:17 PM

2 posts, read 9,293 times
Im going to assume you are looking at Millponds. I can tell you first hand those houses are NOT well insulated. End unit with a basement (granted larger then what you are looking at) was roughly $400 a month combined gas and electric and that was with an updated dual zone AC system.

Then again if you are not talking about Millponds, then my response means nothing.

Good day Sir!

Old 02-02-2010, 03:48 PM

59 posts, read 399,640 times
I think you can call PSEG and get an average estimate of the monthly bill. Same for water company.

There are park and rides on Route 9 from what I know. You can get a bus to NYC (42street/port authority) from there.
Coach USA
New Jersey Transit - Home

Old 09-12-2023, 01:16 PM

142 posts, read 205,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyFeds View Post
Im going to assume you are looking at Millponds. I can tell you first hand those houses are NOT well insulated. End unit with a basement (granted larger then what you are looking at) was roughly $400 a month combined gas and electric and that was with an updated dual zone AC system.

Then again if you are not talking about Millponds, then my response means nothing.

Good day Sir!
Hello, I know this thread is old but I have been considering the Millponds and can't seem to get much info on them. Can you please elaborate about what indicated that they are not well-insulated?

Old 09-13-2023, 06:43 AM

5,135 posts, read 3,750,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkthetalk View Post
Hello, I know this thread is old but I have been considering the Millponds and can't seem to get much info on them. Can you please elaborate about what indicated that they are not well-insulated?

Maybe the insulation has degraded over the years but I lived in Millponds on Fairfield Place 25 years ago and didn't find the place drafty or the bill outrageously high.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey