Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 09:24 PM

1 posts, read 65,867 times

Advertisements

The hand grenades are one of the logos for Grenade Gloves. Pro snowboarder Danny Kass' apperal company.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2008, 05:20 AM

1,908 posts, read 4,981,330 times
Thanks for letting us know!!!

Old 10-28-2008, 07:37 AM

89 posts, read 689,577 times
Yeah that sounds right. The hand grenade shaped like a heart is the Green Day logo.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:38 AM

5,340 posts, read 13,949,108 times
I feel better now.

Old 10-28-2008, 09:54 AM

5,818 posts, read 12,622,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrenerD69 View Post
The hand grenades are one of the logos for Grenade Gloves. Pro snowboarder Danny Kass' apperal company.
Thanks, I was hoping for something related to a good thing. I thought it was another wacko. Seen them on quite a few cars by the high school.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:48 AM

1 posts, read 62,948 times
OMG!!!! wow haha not to be mean but catch up on times... THE HAND GRENADE is by a snowboarding brand called GRENADE they make gloves, gaurantee you all of those vehicles have roof racks waiting to be filled with boards. There way of showing they snowboard, i just put a wakeboarding one on mine, and plan on putting a grenade sticker, hope this hels you folks

Old 11-14-2008, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake.R View Post
OMG!!!! wow haha not to be mean but catch up on times... THE HAND GRENADE is by a snowboarding brand called GRENADE they make gloves, gaurantee you all of those vehicles have roof racks waiting to be filled with boards. There way of showing they snowboard, i just put a wakeboarding one on mine, and plan on putting a grenade sticker, hope this hels you folks
Thanx, most of us older farts didn't know what is was. When I asked many posters thought I was nuts. But then again they still think I'm nuts.

Old 11-14-2008, 10:47 AM
EB2

1,925 posts, read 6,362,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY MAN View Post
Thanx, most of us older farts didn't know what is was. When I asked many posters thought I was nuts. But then again they still think I'm nuts.
Hey, now, I'm not as ancient as you! Just kidding .

But I have several friends who snowboard, and I was clueless, too.

Old 11-20-2008, 11:40 AM

1 posts, read 62,902 times
I go to brighton high school... my friend ryan mckim was n the news regarding these stickers... They represent a snowbaord glove company. the principal of our school said they represented terrorism. we werent allowed to park on school grounds.. .we called the news and long story short...the school now allows the stickers on student and faculty vehicles and our school recieved a box of the stickers from the company... you can see the article on fox news or the grenade gloves website... (the companys motto is make gloves not war..) and the symbol is to insire teens to be explosive at what they do... ie: school sports snowboarding

Old 11-21-2008, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildiime View Post
I go to brighton high school... my friend ryan mckim was n the news regarding these stickers... They represent a snowbaord glove company. the principal of our school said they represented terrorism. we werent allowed to park on school grounds.. .we called the news and long story short...the school now allows the stickers on student and faculty vehicles and our school recieved a box of the stickers from the company... you can see the article on fox news or the grenade gloves website... (the companys motto is make gloves not war..) and the symbol is to insire teens to be explosive at what they do... ie: school sports snowboarding
Thanks lildime, I'm going to google that. I'm over 50 and also thought that it was kids defying authority. I'm glad this was cleared up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey