Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2023, 08:21 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,115,057 times

Advertisements

I never noticed that until it was brought up in this thread, but now that it's been mentioned...

I guess it's supposed to be more entertaining to watch white women make a --- of themselves because it's more unexpected while women of 'other' ethnicities are stereotyped into being expected to do that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2023, 09:39 PM

31,947 posts, read 27,066,154 times
Brianna Pinnix seems like a piece of work.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tish-boss.html

People often expose their true nature when they've tight. Things or behaviour they'd normally filter or otherwise control when sober comes out when drunk.

Of either gender worst thing are mean, nasty, abusive and angry drunks.

In fiction as well as real life such females are what's commonly known as "ballbust**s". When drunk their words can be hateful and acidic, this while their behaviour is aggressive.

Our culture teaches hitting a female is wrong; but in such instances what's one supposed to do? Ms. Pinnix's bf shows remarkable restraint in trying to diffuse situation while still respecting his gf.

Old 10-07-2023, 10:33 PM

4,289 posts, read 10,778,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Brianna Pinnix seems like a piece of work.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tish-boss.html

People often expose their true nature when they've tight. Things or behaviour they'd normally filter or otherwise control when sober comes out when drunk.

Of either gender worst thing are mean, nasty, abusive and angry drunks.

In fiction as well as real life such females are what's commonly known as "ballbust**s". When drunk their words can be hateful and acidic, this while their behaviour is aggressive.

Our culture teaches hitting a female is wrong; but in such instances what's one supposed to do? Ms. Pinnix's bf shows remarkable restraint in trying to diffuse situation while still respecting his gf.
Are you saying her behavior warranted her getting punched?

I’m guessing this was a late night, weekend train out of Hoboken, or somewhere similar.

It’s bad behavior, but not entirely unexpected.The late night weekends trains are always pretty wild, for obvious reasons.

Old 10-08-2023, 02:37 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,692,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
I never noticed that until it was brought up in this thread, but now that it's been mentioned...

I guess it's supposed to be more entertaining to watch white women make a --- of themselves because it's more unexpected while women of 'other' ethnicities are stereotyped into being expected to do that.

No , it's ugly , stupid and embarrassing no matter what race it is.

Old 10-08-2023, 05:05 AM

23,884 posts, read 33,621,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Flipping it around you'd be ok with videos or whatever of AA, Latino/Hispanic or other minority women behaving badly in public?

Why are so many of you getting so bothered about this? Solution is simple; conduct yourself like lady in public and there won't be anything for media to capture. Yes it's really just that simple.

As for rest of it you can find drunken "white" women behaving badly in public across UK and or anyplace where British tourists go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVKxS0ce_eU

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel...-b2398487.html

I'm sorry if it offends your sensibilities but if a female is going to get tight in public and behave badly she deserves what happens next. I don't care if she's white, black, brown or green with yellow polka dots.

I'm just over these viral videos of people, usually white, behaving bad. People are so into trying to be the one to catch the shock value with their cell.

I guess living in Jersey, hanging out in NYC in the 80's, I've probably seen worst.

Old 10-08-2023, 06:07 AM

31,947 posts, read 27,066,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersfan View Post
Are you saying her behavior warranted her getting punched?

I’m guessing this was a late night, weekend train out of Hoboken, or somewhere similar.

It’s bad behavior, but not entirely unexpected.The late night weekends trains are always pretty wild, for obvious reasons.
No, of course not. But the bf was remarkably restrained, almost treating whole thing like a joke (again and laughing the whole time).

As for time couple were coming back from Jets vs. Kansas game that Sunday. Not for nothing NJT like LIRR often has one or a few drunks after a sporting event, so there is usually some sort of entertainment either at station or on board train.

Old 10-08-2023, 10:24 AM

1,062 posts, read 551,087 times
Some, perhaps many, perhaps most, of these "Karen" videos are just white women who dared to stand up for themselves. Apparently verboten.

Of course the beginnings of the incidents are never seen.

I have no trouble believing that 4 young guys in a group like that said something offensive.

Old 10-08-2023, 11:56 AM

6,821 posts, read 4,272,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dehumidifier View Post
Some, perhaps many, perhaps most, of these "Karen" videos are just white women who dared to stand up for themselves. Apparently verboten.

I have no trouble believing that 4 young guys in a group like that said something offensive.

I do. Those guys seem like the exact opposite of the types who'd say something to a random woman on a train. They're clearly a little intimidated by the situation given they're in an unfamiliar environment in a foreign country.

It's pretty clear to me that what happened was that the lady overheard them talking to each other in German i.e. a language she can't understand which in her drunken mind irritated her. She may have even imagined that they're saying things to her because that's how it can work in a drunk person's mind. So she confronts them. They likely don't know what the hell she is on about, so they think it's both embarrassing and amusing at the same time.

Old 10-08-2023, 03:52 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,692,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas Vincit View Post
I do. Those guys seem like the exact opposite of the types who'd say something to a random woman on a train. They're clearly a little intimidated by the situation given they're in an unfamiliar environment in a foreign country.

It's pretty clear to me that what happened was that the lady overheard them talking to each other in German i.e. a language she can't understand which in her drunken mind irritated her. She may have even imagined that they're saying things to her because that's how it can work in a drunk person's mind. So she confronts them. They likely don't know what the hell she is on about, so they think it's both embarrassing and amusing at the same time.
Most Important here is none of us know a damn thing, way , way to much assuming here. Are we really basing what we think with out knowing all the facts of who what why and going with "what if"? Could there be family/ personal negative history with Germans? I don't know or care . She was drunk

Old 10-08-2023, 07:46 PM

4,035 posts, read 3,654,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dehumidifier View Post

Lmao. She’s so brave!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: