Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2023, 08:10 PM

88,617 posts, read 84,875,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post

Race obsessed people crack me up. Sayreville? “Clan land”? Lol My step-daughter’s class picture looks like a modern TV commercial. IE, not a lot of crackers in the bunch.

https://nypost.com/2023/02/03/slain-...thday-message/

If it turns out it was a side-piece from Newark, what do you think the odds are that this friend will apologize?
I just read that article! I laughed, too. Hardly klan-land.

Was going to post the same article. Weirdness.

Old 02-04-2023, 07:01 AM

1,316 posts, read 1,711,475 times
Why would coming from Newark "often be a problem"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I bet our NJ forum Sayreville resident will find out the dirt. Hope he reports.

But I'm leaning toward it being personal. She just got married around Thanksgiving. Comes from Newark, which in and of itself should not be a problem, but as we all know, it often is. She or her family might have associated with someone unsavory at some point. Jealous woman, jealous man?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2023, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellenrr View Post
Why would coming from Newark "often be a problem"?
High crime area, more unsavory characters than you'd find in Sayreville. No, she said pre-emptively with a sigh, not everyone in Newark is an unsavory character. Some people are just poor and struggling. But there are a lot more shootings and violence, and it seems more than a coincidence that when a shooting occurred in a quiet little suburban town, it involved a person with extensive ties to Newark. Maybe it will turn out to have nothing at all to do with who she knows there, maybe it will. It's all conjecture until we know more.

Personally, I think it's going to turn out to have something to do with a personal relationship to do with her husband or something connected to him.

Old 02-04-2023, 04:09 PM

113 posts, read 226,246 times
Believe me, noone is that ideological in New Jersey they're shooting at someone because of a Democratic or Republican affiliation, lol. And the stuff in that article about some African people in the Newark area blaming 'racism' is just as premature, and immature, of course, since we have no idea who the shooter was, and by using those words prematurely, you put innocent white people in possible danger, if it prompts an irrational person to act prematurely for retribution. The first articles said she was seen 'speaking with the person prior to the shooting.' Assassins usually, I would assume, do not have casual conversations with their target. If I had to guess based on all the initial information- Not current husband in Nigeria, more likely a disgruntled child-support payer, or someone on the losing end of a business agreement gone bad.

Old 02-04-2023, 06:22 PM

4,031 posts, read 3,644,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldblooded36 View Post
Believe me, noone is that ideological in New Jersey they're shooting at someone because of a Democratic or Republican affiliation, lol. And the stuff in that article about some African people in the Newark area blaming 'racism' is just as premature, and immature, of course, since we have no idea who the shooter was, and by using those words prematurely, you put innocent white people in possible danger, if it prompts an irrational person to act prematurely for retribution. The first articles said she was seen 'speaking with the person prior to the shooting.' Assassins usually, I would assume, do not have casual conversations with their target. If I had to guess based on all the initial information- Not current husband in Nigeria, more likely a disgruntled child-support payer, or someone on the losing end of a business agreement gone bad.

Give me a break. You think it’s not believable that a single looney person would shoot another based off political affiliation but you think white people are in danger off the strength of a random person suggesting a white person shot her?

Old 02-04-2023, 07:23 PM

113 posts, read 226,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HudsonCoNJ View Post
Give me a break. You think it’s not believable that a single looney person would shoot another based off political affiliation but you think white people are in danger off the strength of a random person suggesting a white person shot her?
Yes, its completely unbelievable, in 21st Century America, that people would be attacking each other with this level of ferocity over D vs. R politics. Everybody in this country 'wise to the game' knows that. At this point, politicians in this land are careerists, not flag-bearers of any type of common historical understanding, or shared vision for this country. The 'liberal vs. conservative' stuff is a joke- the guy just elected to Congress in Nassau Country for the supposed 'party of conservatives' is an out Gay man, and one time Brazilian drag queen and check-thief. Wisen up to the game, my friend, because that's what it is- a big, F'ing game, being played by people who have really no core beliefs whatsoever....people who are verifiably empty of core beliefs, but can present vapid statements on stage about their 'conservatism', 'liberalism', 'patriotism'...'blah,' 'blah,' 'blah'. If you're someone with any real history of activism and conviction, those party chiefs will check you at the door!

Old 02-05-2023, 07:21 AM

19,058 posts, read 13,981,222 times
At the level of politics this woman served, it is very unlikely to be a political attack. Possible, but unlikely.

Murder statistics overwhelmingly lean towards DV going back to the beginning of criminal data collection. Unless one is literally at war or wearing a municipal uniform, if they end up dead by another’s hand, it is safe to assume DV until the truth is known (which then will likely mean DV).

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 02-05-2023, 07:37 AM

19,137 posts, read 25,349,686 times
Quote:
At the level of politics this woman served, it is very unlikely to be a political attack. Possible, but unlikely.

Murder statistics overwhelmingly lean towards DV going back to the beginning of criminal data collection. Unless one is literally at war or wearing a municipal uniform, if they end up dead by another’s hand, it is safe to assume DV until the truth is known (which then will likely mean DV).
+1, on all points.
And, the outcome of the investigation is likely to make some of the members of this forum look even less credible than they usually are, as a result of their assumptions/assertions regarding the motivation of the killer.

Old 02-05-2023, 08:28 AM

Quote:

Exactly. One can see someone in DC or even at a state level being targeted for politics, but somebody on a borough council? It just doesn't make sense. I'm with you on the DV or something else related to her personal life.

Old 02-05-2023, 09:13 AM

23,566 posts, read 17,245,407 times
Sanctuary state, gun for hire cheap. that's what they do everyday, not a problem south of the border.

If 51 intel agents would chime in, they'd say it has the earmarks of a gun for hire gangland style.

Where is Ray Caruthers?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey