Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 05:56 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,503,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGUIDO View Post

Speaks for itself..
yeah but you and i are hearing something totally different

Old 05-01-2008, 05:57 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,503,004 times
Quote:
Sunday night, we had a little confrontation here in Belmar on Ocean Av. Some Albanian guidos were fighting some Italian kids from Essex County. I had the opportunity to break the fight but the Albanian kids can get pretty rowdy. It all ended up in good fun but I feel like some of these Albanian guidos are fighting for control of the territory.

west side story all over again--was there any dancing involved in this "fight"?

Old 05-01-2008, 06:04 AM

1,308 posts, read 4,623,516 times
Quote:
Sunday night, we had a little confrontation here in Belmar on Ocean Av. Some Albanian guidos were fighting some Italian kids from Essex County. I had the opportunity to break the fight but the Albanian kids can get pretty rowdy. It all ended up in good fun but I feel like some of these Albanian guidos are fighting for control of the territory.

You are just so full of crap,k I think you are a guido wannabe, you worship them like some kinda ******.

Old 05-01-2008, 07:02 AM

59 posts, read 105,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marye711 View Post
You are just so full of crap,k I think you are a guido wannabe, you worship them like some kinda ******.
Full of CRAP? Why don't you come down to Belmar one of these weekends and see it for yourself? I do not worship anybody and I am sorry if being confident and proud of the way I look bothers you. You have never been proud of who you are? I have to admit, I am loving my life right now and I do not see anything wrong with showing some of the stuff that goes on down here. Dancing is great therapy, it is a great escape too. I still do not see what is so bad about being happy, taking good care of yourself and enjoying life. No bitterness here at all, life is GREAT!

Old 05-01-2008, 07:08 AM

3,859 posts, read 9,988,281 times
Quote:
Full of CRAP? Why don't you come down to Belmar one of these weekends and see it for yourself? I do not worship anybody and I am sorry if being confident and proud of the way I look bothers you. You have never been proud of who you are? I have to admit, I am loving my life right now and I do not see anything wrong with showing some of the stuff that goes on down here. Dancing is great therapy, it is a great escape too. I still do not see what is so bad about being happy, taking good care of yourself and enjoying life. No bitterness here at all, life is GREAT!
If I could have one wish in life it would be to see who's REALLY behind the keyboards of DianeGiam, NJGUIDO, and VictorianPunk. At this point I feel like we're all being played and these folks are having a hell of a laugh our expense, but it is kinda fun to play along.

Old 05-01-2008, 07:18 AM

1,308 posts, read 4,623,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfish740 View Post
If I could have one wish in life it would be to see who's REALLY behind the keyboards of DianeGiam, NJGUIDO, and VictorianPunk. At this point I feel like we're all being played and these folks are having a hell of a laugh our expense, but it is kinda fun to play along.
You really wouldn't waste your only wish on something so insignificant? I know Guido is a poser.......and I really dont care......someone who has to come on here and try to get others to believe just how great they look and feel have a self esteem problem. Victorianpunk, who hates the sun, just has a serious problem, need I say more? Although I cant imagine the pain his parents are going through. They arent playing me at all, I take it all as amusing!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey