Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 05:30 PM

3,219 posts, read 6,587,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenbacismama View Post
Rapture...you the man (woman?) !
A beautiful Woman like every woman in existence here in C-D and the rest of the world.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/attac...s-100_0318.jpg

Old 09-11-2007, 05:37 PM

1,309 posts, read 4,194,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njguy View Post
A beautiful Woman like every woman in existence here in C-D and the rest of the world.

Oops! I guess I should've taken the time to read Rapture's profile!

Old 09-11-2007, 05:46 PM

4,343 posts, read 14,785,776 times
Thanks guys! How did you find that old picture so fast? I always have a hard time finding stuff?

To keep it on topic...

One more thing...also agree that the stereotypes they show on tv have something to do with the negative opinions of NJ.

ok, two more things...I've said this so many times on here.
I have always found the people in NJ/NY to be friendly, for the people that do not try this; tomorrow when you go outside and on with your day smile at people, say hello, look people in the face, don't have an attitude and that's what you will get back. I've done it in NJ/NY and now SC and it works the same everywhere.

Old 09-11-2007, 05:53 PM

4,343 posts, read 14,785,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by christina0001 View Post
I hate the negativity. I just moved from NJ but it will always have a special place in my heart, and there is a lot of good in NJ.
I agree and good luck in your new home!

Old 09-11-2007, 07:39 PM

2,093 posts, read 5,464,256 times
Njkate
thanks for asking the question that we all want an answer for

Between my time on Wall St and my time in the Army i must have lived in or visited almost every state (Not Alaska YET) Like New Jersey ,every state has its good and its bad, but i can honestly say i had a good time in every state i visited . I grew up in Brooklyn and moved out to Jersey in 1998 and have not looked back . Don't get me wrong , I loved Brooklyn but i won't post on the NYC thread unless i have to find something out .
You know what is really amazing
If you search the threads that some of these people that move out of the state and come back on the Jersey board to bash Jersey , you will find they spend more time on the jersey board than on their own NEW home states board, You would think they would want to learn more about where they are now and not complain about where they left ....Just my thought

Old 09-11-2007, 08:02 PM

1,309 posts, read 4,194,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
Njkate
thanks for asking the question that we all want an answer for

Between my time on Wall St and my time in the Army i must have lived in or visited almost every state (Not Alaska YET) Like New Jersey ,every state has its good and its bad, but i can honestly say i had a good time in every state i visited . I grew up in Brooklyn and moved out to Jersey in 1998 and have not looked back . Don't get me wrong , I loved Brooklyn but i won't post on the NYC thread unless i have to find something out .
You know what is really amazing
If you search the threads that some of these people that move out of the state and come back on the Jersey board to bash Jersey , you will find they spend more time on the jersey board than on their own NEW home states board, You would think they would want to learn more about where they are now and not complain about where they left ....Just my thought

You're right. I don't currently live in NJ, but I've been researching it for my possible move. I don't spend much time at all looking into the Nevada or Florida forums because they're part of my past, or eventual past. I, too believe in trying to be forward thinking and not let my mistakes rule my life.

Old 09-11-2007, 08:12 PM

Thx Mikenbacismama

Also wanted to make it known
I have no problem with people posting on other boards
thats what it is all about , what i do have a problem with is when they only post negative on a state board and then go to another state board and continue to bash the first state

Old 09-11-2007, 08:19 PM

12,283 posts, read 35,715,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
LOL - don't forget it will cost you $45K a year to insure said Hummer.
AND...AND...A NEW ONE!!!

you will have permanent scars on your legs from all the rude people slamming their grocery carts into you. I swear!!!!

Old 09-11-2007, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njguy View Post

Yes she is
And SC stole her away from us

Old 09-11-2007, 08:26 PM

1,507 posts, read 5,910,638 times
Default Here goes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
AND...AND...A NEW ONE!!!

you will have permanent scars on your legs from all the rude people slamming their grocery carts into you. I swear!!!!
Why yes of course you will Dahh ling, but I of course only shop at Wegmans in Manalapan
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey