Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2011, 05:25 PM

2 posts, read 2,934 times

Advertisements

I am moving to new jersey I want my son who is in second grade to go to Brookdale elementary or forest avenue elementary but I cant figure out which apartments to live in that comes in this school district.I have tried many apartments nearby but they don't come under these school.Can help me how can I do that or anyone living in this area know the apartments where the kids go to here.It is in Morris county and bloomfield city.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2011, 06:24 PM

1,106 posts, read 4,897,986 times
The best, quickest and most accurate thing to do is to contact the school districts main office and they can either tell you what you want to know or they can provide you with a map which will show you what your are looking for.

Old 07-14-2011, 01:58 AM

1,450 posts, read 3,453,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by resjav View Post
I am moving to new jersey I want my son who is in second grade to go to Brookdale elementary or forest avenue elementary but I cant figure out which apartments to live in that comes in this school district.I have tried many apartments nearby but they don't come under these school.Can help me how can I do that or anyone living in this area know the apartments where the kids go to here. It is in Morris county and bloomfield city.
I think you are a little confused on locations and towns. Brookdale Elementary is in the town of Bloomfield which is located in Essex County, not Morris County. Forrest Ave. School is located in the town of Verona, which is located near Bloomfield, and again Verona is in Essex County.

Here are links to the respective school districts so you can get more info on the specific areas within each town that each school serves.

Bloomfield Schools

Verona Public Schools

May I ask why you chose these two schools? You mentioned Morris County, and there are several top notch school districts in Morris. Also Essex County is much more Urban and very close to Newark. Morris is suburban and much more bucolic. Very different vibes.

HTH

Koala

Old 07-19-2011, 12:41 PM

2 posts, read 2,934 times
Too much research has confused me.I chose Brookdale elementary as it has very good community rating and good test scores also the neighbourhood seems to be safe to live with kids.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey