Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2017, 07:53 AM

2 posts, read 4,627 times

Advertisements

I will be moving into Summerfield Seniors. On the web site it says access to pool. Now the seniors are being told we have to pay $600 to join pool. Also, to have access to club house. The Summerfield Seniors have there own club house already. Why would we pay $600 a year for a pool you use 3 months out of the year. That is a very steep price to pay for three months. I feel that once you say you have access to pool. Then you say, you have access to pool for $600. Makes you wonder what's next to come. Anyway, people don't use the pool everyday. I would like Premier Developement to think this through. Stick to your word that the pool was included for the Seniors. Also, I would like to state. That Amy in the leasing office is such a sweetheart. This is what sells the property. The caring of a person that makes sure you have a good experience. Thank you.

Last edited by Bklyngrand; 05-17-2017 at 08:12 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2017, 09:59 AM

19,138 posts, read 25,356,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bklyngrand View Post
I would like Premier Developement to think this through. Stick to your word that the pool was included for the Seniors. Also, I would like to state. That Amy in the leasing office is such a sweetheart. This is what sells the property. The caring of a person that makes sure you have a good experience. Thank you.

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to direct your comments to the powers-that-be at Premier Development, rather than to a bunch of anonymous strangers who have nothing to do with the administration of that housing complex?

Old 05-18-2017, 09:20 AM

2 posts, read 4,627 times
I am terribly sorry. I thought this went directly to the administration of that housing complex. Please delete this. I will get in touch with them. Thank you

Old 07-06-2017, 11:14 AM

29 posts, read 46,439 times
Default Summerfields townhomes

The HOA is not doing a good job of maintaining the front and back lawns in the townhomes. The grass has weeds which have to removed by the lawn maintenance company and they are failing to do so. The grass in the townhomes look ugly and this should be corrected immediately by the HOA.

Old 08-04-2017, 03:49 PM

4 posts, read 4,813 times
thinking to buy a townhome ..pls advise or any feedback that can help me here
i see there are few for sale for approx 450k ...not sure if its work ..considering the school district and could be able to sell it next 5 yrs or so.

Old 08-04-2017, 04:18 PM

19,138 posts, read 25,356,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samatluri256 View Post
thinking to buy a townhome ..pls advise or any feedback that can help me here i see there are few for sale for approx 450k ...not sure if its work

If you have to pay $450k for that home, then you surely shouldn't be required to perform work in addition to your cash payment.
I advise you to reject any offers that require you to perform labor in order to purchase a home.

Old 08-05-2017, 08:42 AM

4 posts, read 4,813 times
Thanks for the reply ..I saw one which is with most upgrades and dont even need any additional work ..however I'm afraid about selling in next 5 yrs or 8 yrs ...how much I might be able to get ...or will i be be able to sell it at first place....if i like to move to different location etc ...

Old 09-19-2017, 08:01 PM

2 posts, read 3,463 times
Default Grass is still terrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro208 View Post
The HOA is not doing a good job of maintaining the front and back lawns in the townhomes. The grass has weeds which have to removed by the lawn maintenance company and they are failing to do so. The grass in the townhomes look ugly and this should be corrected immediately by the HOA.
Anyone know if HOA has done anything on this issue? The grass treatment for weeds should be part of regular maintenance by Landscaping contractor. And the weeds are getting worse...

Any news on HOA members? There used to be a newsletter...and I heard that one of the members has left...do we not get to vote for a replacement?

Old 09-19-2017, 08:12 PM

2 posts, read 3,463 times
Default Review of the clubhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTimeBuyerNJ View Post
anyone know when the clubhouse will open?
The clubhouse has been open for a few months, any reviews on it? Is the $600 charge worth it for homeowners? Do folks get to use the gym and other areas or are they always busy? Should I continue my gym or try this out?

Any experiences you can share much appreciated.

Old 11-04-2018, 12:34 PM

6 posts, read 14,924 times
Default Raritan

Looking at options for commute to Raritan? :-
Meadow Brook in Hillsborough; country estates in belle mead, nj or summer field in somerset , nj. Any expert advise/suggestions appreciated. Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey