Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2006, 09:19 AM

31 posts, read 120,983 times

Advertisements

I am planning a myrtle beach vacation. I have one question----I hope someone can answer for me. Does myrtle beach have a town with ice cream shops, and t shirt stores and that kind of stuff that you can walk around at night with the kids?? I usually go to lake george during the summer, and they have a little town that everyone shops in. It has ice cream, old time photos, t shirt stores, arcades, etc..... I was wondering if myrtle beach has anything like that. Any help would be appreciated....Thank you very much!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2006, 09:20 AM

8 posts, read 42,696 times
Can you help me? I am trying to post a question just as you have and I can't figure out how to do it. I only see where you can send a provate message. Can you help?

Lisa

Old 06-25-2006, 10:31 AM

31 posts, read 120,983 times
Default here lisa

when you go to the main board with all the questions, go to "new thread". It's on the left side, almost on the top.

Old 06-25-2006, 10:46 AM

8 posts, read 42,696 times
Default mpassaro

Thank you for responding. I do not see anything that says "new thread". It says "new posts". I don't know why I am having such a problem with this. What does the main page look like? Is it the page that appears after I click on "New Posts"?

Old 07-03-2006, 02:13 PM

10 posts, read 59,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpassaro
I am planning a myrtle beach vacation. I have one question----I hope someone can answer for me. Does myrtle beach have a town with ice cream shops, and t shirt stores and that kind of stuff that you can walk around at night with the kids?? I usually go to lake george during the summer, and they have a little town that everyone shops in. It has ice cream, old time photos, t shirt stores, arcades, etc..... I was wondering if myrtle beach has anything like that. Any help would be appreciated....Thank you very much!!!

Yes... if you go to the main area, by 17 & 9th street area what is called the Pavillion, that is exactly what you are looking for. It has rides, and is right on the beach , with little shops and arcades and all kinds of stuff. Tons of mini golf and extremely kid friendly there.....

Old 07-03-2006, 04:46 PM

5 posts, read 14,944 times
Default broadway at the beach

try Broadway at the beach. take 17 to 21st ave. north head west 1/2 mile also check out the baseball stadium in the area. also for a great day trip head south on 17 about 15 miles to brookgreen gardens plan on spending 6 hrs. then for great seafood ,travel south 5 more miles to Murrels Inlet. A small fishing town.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area