Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 10:23 PM

24 posts, read 113,736 times

Advertisements

I'm trying to look into some apts down in the N Myrtle Beach area...Little River, Conway, Florence, any area around there..particularly income-based apts because I'm going to be tight on money for the first few months. Any sites or advice here?

I tried to do a search on apartments.com - no luck really.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2008, 01:13 AM

21 posts, read 101,474 times
Does this help?

myrtle beach apts/housing for rent classifieds - craigslist

Old 02-28-2008, 11:12 AM

yeah, thank-you!!!!

Old 03-02-2008, 05:20 PM

13,926 posts, read 39,279,249 times
Also check HUD.GOV

Old 03-03-2008, 10:57 AM

1 posts, read 13,608 times
You will get a lot of info from the HUD site. But you need to be aware of the crime situation. As in all places it seems .... now adays. I lived in Conway, SC before moving down to Mt. Pleasant. It is the cutiest little town. They have bus service and it even goes into Myrtle Beach. There are lots of apt complexes....but if you looking, stay on the side off of Hwy 17/50. I hate to say this cuz the town is so nice and the shop owners are very friendly...... but the drugs are everywhere! If you would like some more info you can just ask me.

Old 03-06-2008, 10:11 PM

thank-you guys! the HUD site helped a lot!!!

Old 01-24-2009, 02:48 PM

3 posts, read 38,380 times
Default apartments

hello ,
i am bakerman it seems i am in the same situation you were in ,im on social security disability and am moving tto the conway ,myrtle beach are and looking for a income base apartment or other possibilities but cant find info.
did you find something that would be helpfull to my search,i do want to be in a decent area and sorta close to town if possible or near transportation.
i live in michigan and the winters are very hard on me .
i hope to hear some good news from you.
thank you ronbakerman

Old 01-24-2009, 03:23 PM

Default relocating to0 new area

[quote=KeystoneCutie;3015679]You will get a lot of info from the HUD site. But you need to be aware of the crime situation. As in all places it seems .... now adays. I lived in Conway, SC before moving down to Mt. Pleasant. It is the cutiest little town. They have bus service and it even goes into Myrtle Beach. There are lots of apt complexes....but if you looking, stay on the side off of Hwy 17/50. I hate to say this cuz the town is so nice and the shop owners are very friendly...... but the drugs are everywhere! If you would like some more info you can just ask me.[/quote hello i am moving to the conway myrtle beach area and looking for income based apartments or other, due to the fact that i am on s.s.disabilty after 4 back surguries and the michigan weather is to hard on me. Do you have any info that can help and i alike have to be in a good area without the crime and drug concerns at my door step. Conway looks nice,i have been to myrtle beach several time on vacation but not house looking so any help would be good. Im not even stuck on that area ,anywhere down the coast would work,i am a chef and baker and might get back into it a couple days a week.
thank you ronbakerman

Old 01-24-2009, 03:25 PM

i dont know what im doing on this site if my questions went to the members i attempted to contact or just to the general site?

Old 01-27-2009, 10:28 PM

349 posts, read 862,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronbakerman View Post
i dont know what im doing on this site if my questions went to the members i attempted to contact or just to the general site?
hey ron, you are fine- we can see your posts. maybe you should try going to www.hud.gov
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area