Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2014, 08:33 AM

1 posts, read 841 times

Advertisements

Hello all, I've been a long time lurker but for some reason never registered, none the less here is my issue; I am looking to relocate from CT towards the end of the summer, my deadline that I am aiming for is to be out of this hell-hole by August 31, 2014. I currently own my condo (mortgaged) but am going to keep that and rent it out for income. I am looking for a place in or close to Conway, preferably staying in Horry County as well. I live with my girlfriend of 3 years and we are looking to relocate together due to personal reasons that I cannot divulge to you, we have two cats, a hedgehog and 2 fish tanks for pets. Her brother is currently living with us and we have offered for him to come with us too but he has not yet said yes or no, but he has a snake as a pet. We don't currently have any dogs but are looking to eventually get one, but if in the time of living in a rental if that is not possible we can wait until we purchase a place.

We were originally looking to purchase but have decided to start with a rental or lease to test what the area is like as we look for work, if it doesn't end up working out we can move back into our place in CT, but if we do end up staying we would end up purchasing a place down there.

After all of that long drawn out info, my question to you is does anyone have any leads or good places to look for rentals/ leased homes in Horry County? We're looking for 1200sq ft+ 2br+ 1(preferably 1.5)ba+ rent under 1K/mo.

Thank you for reading!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2014, 07:12 PM

790 posts, read 1,627,094 times
With all your pets, you are going to have a very difficult time finding a rental at any price. I would advise trying Craigslist. Most rentals through property managers do not allow any pets or only one small dog/cat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
View detailed profiles of: