Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2014, 11:15 AM

3 posts, read 3,681 times

Advertisements

My wife has mild COPD (not on oxygen yet) but cannot breath well in the humidity of Florida. COPD sufferers, how is Myrtle Beach for you? I want to take her there for a visit to look at houses but her health concerns for number one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2014, 02:03 PM

62 posts, read 116,886 times
It does get very humid here in the summer.

Old 06-01-2014, 09:22 AM

638 posts, read 993,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBoston View Post
My wife has mild COPD (not on oxygen yet) but cannot breath well in the humidity of Florida. COPD sufferers, how is Myrtle Beach for you? I want to take her there for a visit to look at houses but her health concerns for number one.
We lived in Orlando for 15 years,moved to Wilmington,N.C. in 2003 and are getting ready to move to Myrtle Beach in a few months. It is just as humid here in Wilmington and Myrtle Beach(we are down there once a month)as it was in Florida.

Old 06-04-2014, 01:40 PM

312 posts, read 732,603 times
Well my aunt has COPD and lives in Calabash....actually she lived in Maryland and then moved here about 8 years ago now.....she said it is a lot worse here and the doctor told her that once the lungs are now damaged, moving back to Maryland will not really help....but I know she has a lot of problems all year around and not just in the summer, it is humid here all year long.....hope your wife can find some relief soon and somewhere in a nice place to live.......maybe a bit further either north.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area