Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2013, 05:55 PM

2 posts, read 3,310 times

Advertisements

We are moving to the MB area soon and we were wondering where the best place to buy beach items is? We need basic beach items that include but are not limited to beach chairs, a large beach umbrella, and beach coverups and so on. We are not looking to spend an arm and leg on these items we just want something for the lowest price possible. Considering it’s just beach items, no need to spend a ton of money.

We have looked into Bargain beachwear because I heard everything was around $5.00 and under but looking on the website it’s seems not to be the case. I saw a bathing suit for 14.00 so I guess not EVERYTHING is five something and under.

Anyone have a round about idea of how much beach chairs are? We like the lower ones, that you can sit in the ocean with and nearly be sitting on the ground. It’s been many moons since we bought any and I can’t remember how much they was.

I know there are tons of beachwear stores that sell those kinds of items, so locals where do you go when you want to buy your beach items for a low price?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2013, 06:37 PM

Location: Lakewood NJ/Murrells Inlet SC/ N. Naples FL/Swainton NJ
4,026 posts, read 6,543,837 times
My first stop would be a Grand Strand Walmart.

Old 05-25-2013, 06:45 PM

2 posts, read 3,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmozer View Post
My first stop would be a Grand Strand Walmart.
Well i don't really want to stop at Walmart I had planned to buy from beachwear stores, just want a cheaper beachwear store option. Not really sure what one is the cheapest or the best. I will keep Walmart in mind however.

Old 05-25-2013, 08:40 PM

1,019 posts, read 2,892,803 times
First of all <clap> <clap> <clap> for not wanting to buy at Walmart.... but don't get me started Most of the beach stores carry the same merchandise at the same prices. The blank $ and under are usually only a section of the store. If you are in the South Strand, Twins in Surfside Beach has some bargains at times. The other one we go to a lot is the Wings (? I think that is what it is) at the corner of Atlantic and business 17 in Garden City. There is also a new one right next store call Tsunami, but I haven't checked that one out yet. No matter where you go you are going to find some things cheaper at one place and some things more expensive. It is a crap shoot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area