Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2013, 01:57 PM

161 posts, read 238,501 times

Advertisements

Recently we were in MB and visited a couple of areas we are interested in and did a drive through of a number of areas which we had not visited previously.

Included in our drive through was the Meadows of St. Patrick in which a friend of ours purchased a home (they had it built for themselves) for retirement and we are nearly 100% certain we want to retire to MB in 2015.

As we did a drive through at the Meadows we noted that there is considerable site work being done in the rear portion of the development, across from what would be pond 2 behind Four Leaf lane.

Does anyone know who is doing the development, who will be building the homes, models, possible starting prices, etc?

Our friend is on Four Leaf and their home was built by Flagship Construction whose home we really like. We scoped out the homes Flagship has at Osprey Cove (two friends live there) and the Forestbrook Reserve. While we really liked the Reserve there are only 5 lots available.

Thus, we decided to look in the Meadows and see what we thought of it and found it to be a pleasant location, near a number of our friends who already live in MB, Murrells Inlet and Surfside Beach.

I contacted a Flagship sales rep that my wife met the last time we were there and she expressed that she didn't know anything about the Meadows, who was builidng, etc. which I found interesting since we know our friend has a Flagship home built there.

Anyone have any thoughts on the Meadow of St. Patrick?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2013, 03:13 PM

1,019 posts, read 2,896,818 times
I did a search and didn't see any new construction at Meadows of St. Patrick, in fact there wasn't any new construction listed for that immediate area (even under a different subdivision name) on the MLS. That doesn't necessarily mean that they are not getting ready to build something there, but it isn't on the MLS.

Old 04-26-2013, 03:09 PM

4,343 posts, read 14,794,086 times
I've sold several homes in Meadows of St Patrick and Osprey all built by Flagship. I was in Meadows recently and a client told me they were starting to build there a second phase but not aware of who the builder was. It's not uncommon for more than one builder to be building in the same subdivision.

Old 04-28-2013, 02:41 PM

Thank you Rapture & Neecewh. I did drop a note to Flagship and got a response although not much information. "We will add your name to the list and give you a call when we are ready to
start building."

Old 05-20-2013, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
I've sold several homes in Meadows of St Patrick and Osprey all built by Flagship. I was in Meadows recently and a client told me they were starting to build there a second phase but not aware of who the builder was. It's not uncommon for more than one builder to be building in the same subdivision.
The most recent info I received was from Flagship and indicates they hope to have in roads in August at which point they wil lbe selling lots. Supposedly, this phase will be 53 homes but models and pricing has not been finalized.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:04 PM

4,343 posts, read 14,794,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamiltonjoe1950 View Post
The most recent info I received was from Flagship and indicates they hope to have in roads in August at which point they wil lbe selling lots. Supposedly, this phase will be 53 homes but models and pricing has not been finalized.
Thank you for posting that info., it may be helpful to other people relocating and like that area.

Old 05-20-2013, 08:43 PM

We've looked there and like the area, near a number of friends who already live in the area and we like the Flagship homes...hesitated to post what info I found out but felt it should be shared...we're actually waiting until at August to take the plunge...2 years from actual retirement.

Old 09-30-2013, 08:26 AM

The Meadows of St. Patrick is now moving forward with the planned 53 homes. We were there a couple of weeks ago and the sitework is progressing and while contracts are not being completed as yet, $1,000 non binding reservations for lots are being taken.
We have reserved our lot with the anticipation that these will go to contract around December with construction immediately thereafter, taking about 3 months. As of last week, 14 lots had been reserved and I just looked at the Flagship site and see 20 lots identified as "reserved."
Just thought all who might be reading this and are interested in a Flagship home in Murrells Inlet would like to have this information.

Old 11-22-2013, 10:45 AM

They are getting closer. 53 lots, 25 are reserved and they are hoping to have the electrical and paving done sometime in Janauary now according to my sources. Thus, constructin could start in January or February. We have our lot reserved and are working on the details of our future retirmement home so we'll be ready when contract signing begins.

Old 11-22-2013, 01:24 PM

253 posts, read 471,041 times
How sad...another clear-cut development. Don't these builders like trees?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area