Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 04:46 AM

3,145 posts, read 5,966,303 times

Advertisements

And just for future reference...it is "intracoastal" not intercoastal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2013, 02:09 PM

8 posts, read 26,860 times
Would not buy in Waterway Palms. Waterbridge is very nice. A little under developed now but growing fast. My husband is an architect and designs homes in Waterbridge. He has been very busy with designs. I would go with Waterbridge then the Bluffs.

Old 12-07-2013, 10:40 PM

45 posts, read 77,399 times
Does anyone have info on Prince Creek? We are looking for something a little out of the way. Also, are there any communities with no HOA fees? My husband is a big outdoors guy, and I like the art scene.

Old 05-06-2014, 11:29 PM

1 posts, read 819 times
Default Still lots of empty waterfront lots left

The best way to view the waterfront properties is from a boat. From the water you can truly view what others see in your potential property. I have taken a lot of my customers on my Living Large Party Barge up and down the ICW. There are still empty lots along the entire stretch with lovely views where you can build your dream home. Not all of them are part of developments. The good part about buying outside of a development is there is no HOA and freedom to build the style of home that you wish that suits your unique needs, like a special dock with a boat lift. I really enjoy either the north end or the south end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area