Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Morgantown
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2007, 06:39 AM

1 posts, read 2,548 times

Advertisements

My husband and I are thinking of moving to Morgantown, WV due to his new job opportunity. We were there once 2 years ago, but did not see everything. We want to live in a nice neighborhood where we can walk to restaurants, bookstores and become part of a community. WHat is the Ruby area is that nice? Thank you for any help you can give us
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2007, 05:55 PM

2 posts, read 10,095 times
Sorry WASP, I am not much help...we are moving to Clarksburg and are not quite sure what we are doing either!

I will be in school at WVU and my husband will be working in Clarksburg. I know Hotel Morgan has a nice restaurant on the top floor and there is a family cafe called Ruby's (something or another) in the Cheat Lake area.

Seems most people are moving to the Cheat Lake areas. I have spoke with the HOWARD HANNA PREMIER people and they have been very nice 9and patient).

let me know what you figure out!

Old 06-01-2007, 06:01 AM

7 posts, read 35,929 times
Default What is ruby like?

Traffic jam, but if you are working near it -it might be useful to live near it....Think about the Cheat Lake area. Also the area around Morgantown HS is okay...but traffic to the hospital might be a bear....there is also a residential area near the hospital...which is near the Evansville part of town-lots of resturants and shopping centers near Ruby as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia > Morgantown