Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2006, 03:44 PM

1 posts, read 4,420 times

Advertisements

one of my classmates commited suicide last night..

I'm worried and sad and, well mixed emmotions......will sum1 help me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2006, 10:49 PM

55 posts, read 412,234 times
http://minnesota.uscity.net/Crisis/I...ice/index.html

Leeann, the best help comes from the professionals. Try looking up the numbers online for Minnesota Crisis Intervention Services.

Old 02-14-2006, 05:56 AM

2 posts, read 7,891 times
Lightbulb When depressed always reach out for help

It is terribly painful to realize that someone was so depressed and that they didn't let those who love them know they needed extra love and reassurance. There are often local grief groups offered through hospitals or churches where you can find someone to talk to. Jesus is always there to hear the cries of your heart. Tell him your hurts and get a Bible and read in the Psalms. God will hold you up and comfort you.
Jan-nana

Old 06-08-2006, 10:38 PM

2 posts, read 6,491 times
My first time on this site and I read about your friends choice to commit suicide. I'm so sorry for your loss. Have you found any comfort anywhere? Please look for a support group in your area. Not many towns go without such support resources. Also, do not hesitate to go to the funeral home that handled the call and ask them if they can offer any books, videos, etc. Most have material on the subject and are willing to lend it to you in good faith that you will return it when finished. And of coarse, call upon the Lord for comfort and understanding. He has answered me in times of difficulty and hardship, including the time following the death of my father 2 years ago who was only 73. I will look to see if you respond and see if I can be of some more help. God Bless, PCH

Old 08-09-2006, 10:37 AM

102 posts, read 622,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeannDonovan

one of my classmates commited suicide last night..

I'm worried and sad and, well mixed emmotions......will sum1 help me?
If you don't mind me asking- you don't live in Elk River do you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
View detailed profiles of: