Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 03:37 PM

179 posts, read 149,553 times

Advertisements

Get your foil hat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2015, 04:17 PM

379 posts, read 359,141 times
The Sons of Norway is the group you need to look out for.

Old 07-14-2015, 07:52 AM

534 posts, read 1,169,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arne Bjornson View Post
"Scandinavian lives matter"

Breaking news: police unfairly targeting backyard saunas for criminal activity...

Old 07-14-2015, 08:11 AM

379 posts, read 359,141 times
We Sons do keep an eye out for any corrupting Finnish influences.

Old 07-15-2015, 05:32 AM

534 posts, read 1,169,946 times
Racial Finn joke: what's black and flies over Finland?

Bat Man-inen.

Anyone not living in MN probably won't get that one...

Old 07-16-2015, 02:35 PM

4,361 posts, read 6,528,616 times
This just in: Generalíssimo Francisco Franco is still dead

Old 07-18-2015, 08:19 AM

89 posts, read 237,327 times
Default Kitties are fuzziest on Tuesdays

Hi Folks,

Thank you for the kind replies.

@Beenaroundabit
Oh, I get Bat Man-inen. I did study some Germanic languages some time ago.

@Arne Bjornson

Why? 'Cause of the birch branches?

I'm actually a well-mixed Nordica, Scottish, and Northern German. Maybe some English.

Or I could make a funny joke of how I was manufactured in a genomics lab in Lapland in the late 1960s. Far out. Ha-ha.

The job I was at was a, or has investment from, the covert side of the fed agency we all well know.

Please remember Senator Frank Church (D-Idaho) and his Committee.

I'm pleased to have spread the word among innumerable legislative representatives at the federal level.

We say "violated citizen". For those of you that know that you are, no longer use the "t.i" term. The "t.i" term is a fabrication of those violating your creation and u.s. Constitution-granted rights.

You must, at all cost, as loudly and persistently as you can, command the attention of your elected representation.

It's so awful in Portland, OR, we have public resources provided by the city of Portland through their libraries for Violated Citizens (don't say t.i. anymore).

Though as I'm a very profitable contract, well, we'll see. I'm some sort of star among the video surveillance feeds. When working for a government front, with civilian perpetrators as co-workers, again, well, it merely gets lurid, when they tell you what you already know in passing.

I have cameras and other surveillance hardware I've pulled out of the wall in prior residence. Numerous low-jacks on my cars through the years. We can now follow people's low-jack equipped cars with your mobile device. "Follow the bouncing Volvo 240 on your mobile device." Yet don't leave the evidence at home, or you'll return home from your 'job' and it is gone.

You give it to an attorney. You give such evidence to your elected representation. Or a private investigator you still have on retainer.

What I see is a multi-generational coupe by the executive branch covert organizations and their covert, civilian organization (i.e. the 'civilian perpetrators') to take over the other two government branches at all levels. Coordinated across boundaries by the global organization we named FooP. That is a a primary goal.

These clandestine efforts are funded my innumerable for-profit ventures from television production to technology companies.

Because you see, no matter the technology, know the covert organization through its interfaces with the covert organizations it set up originally.

I'm glad to have helped peel away the veil as many millions of U.S. Violated Citizens and their counterparts are doing so daily.

I'll ask Wisconsin, next. MN and WI are the two choices remaining.

Or Switzerland. A just and verdant nation that accrues ever more value for the nation and its citizens. Peace and prosperity for all. Just like Nordica.

Whatever you do, tell everyone, to star far, far, far, away from evil Spokane, WA. Yet, I'm afraid, as this is a swirling cesspool of dark government experimentation (a quote from a facebook page I can't find now), it is meant to come to your city every more so. It left here and went to Portland quite some time ago. Waves and waves.

Thanks,

Dud.

Old 07-18-2015, 10:03 AM

8,276 posts, read 11,908,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beenaroundabit View Post
Racial Finn joke: what's black and flies over Finland?

Bat Man-inen.

Anyone not living in MN probably won't get that one...
"Oh Lars, go jump in the fjord...."

Old 07-18-2015, 10:07 AM

8,276 posts, read 11,908,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitko View Post
Hi Folks,

Thank you for the kind replies.

@Beenaroundabit
Oh, I get Bat Man-inen. I did study some Germanic languages some time ago.

@Arne Bjornson

Why? 'Cause of the birch branches?

I'm actually a well-mixed Nordica, Scottish, and Northern German. Maybe some English.

Or I could make a funny joke of how I was manufactured in a genomics lab in Lapland in the late 1960s. Far out. Ha-ha.

The job I was at was a, or has investment from, the covert side of the fed agency we all well know.

Please remember Senator Frank Church (D-Idaho) and his Committee.

I'm pleased to have spread the word among innumerable legislative representatives at the federal level.

We say "violated citizen". For those of you that know that you are, no longer use the "t.i" term. The "t.i" term is a fabrication of those violating your creation and u.s. Constitution-granted rights.

You must, at all cost, as loudly and persistently as you can, command the attention of your elected representation.

It's so awful in Portland, OR, we have public resources provided by the city of Portland through their libraries for Violated Citizens (don't say t.i. anymore).

Though as I'm a very profitable contract, well, we'll see. I'm some sort of star among the video surveillance feeds. When working for a government front, with civilian perpetrators as co-workers, again, well, it merely gets lurid, when they tell you what you already know in passing.

I have cameras and other surveillance hardware I've pulled out of the wall in prior residence. Numerous low-jacks on my cars through the years. We can now follow people's low-jack equipped cars with your mobile device. "Follow the bouncing Volvo 240 on your mobile device." Yet don't leave the evidence at home, or you'll return home from your 'job' and it is gone.

You give it to an attorney. You give such evidence to your elected representation. Or a private investigator you still have on retainer.

What I see is a multi-generational coupe by the executive branch covert organizations and their covert, civilian organization (i.e. the 'civilian perpetrators') to take over the other two government branches at all levels. Coordinated across boundaries by the global organization we named FooP. That is a a primary goal.

These clandestine efforts are funded my innumerable for-profit ventures from television production to technology companies.

Because you see, no matter the technology, know the covert organization through its interfaces with the covert organizations it set up originally.

I'm glad to have helped peel away the veil as many millions of U.S. Violated Citizens and their counterparts are doing so daily.

I'll ask Wisconsin, next. MN and WI are the two choices remaining.

Or Switzerland. A just and verdant nation that accrues ever more value for the nation and its citizens. Peace and prosperity for all. Just like Nordica.

Whatever you do, tell everyone, to star far, far, far, away from evil Spokane, WA. Yet, I'm afraid, as this is a swirling cesspool of dark government experimentation (a quote from a facebook page I can't find now), it is meant to come to your city every more so. It left here and went to Portland quite some time ago. Waves and waves.

Thanks,

Dud.
And yes, you are in need of a tinfoil adjustment, or perhaps a completely new application.

It's best to just stay indoors.

Old 07-21-2015, 08:47 PM

1,500 posts, read 1,771,178 times
I'm sorry you feel this way. I'd suggest seeking a mental health professional. We all have our issues but it's always beneficial to get some help. Best wishes.

Coming from someone who is a huge advocate for mental health.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
View detailed profiles of: