Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2020, 03:51 PM

5,831 posts, read 7,707,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
This thread is going off topic, again. Nothing new to discuss?
Perhaps it's time to close?
I suggest you stop trying to close this thread. With less than two months before the election, it gives the appearance of political bias, something most social media outlets are taking pains to avoid.

Old 09-07-2020, 04:35 PM

35,008 posts, read 16,972,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenfield View Post
I suggest you stop trying to close this thread. With less than two months before the election, it gives the appearance of political bias, something most social media outlets are taking pains to avoid.
Is she opposed?

Old 09-07-2020, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Is she opposed?
Yes, and he seems to be a much better candidate than Omar. He has little chance as this is D+25 district where, as Nancy Pelosi put it a water glass could get elected if it had a D after its name, but it’s not a zero chance. Perhaps exposure of her misdeeds will lead Dems to consider a more moderate candidate in the future.

https://www.lacyjohnson.com/

Old 09-07-2020, 06:03 PM

To the person who left the anonymous rep comment “read and understand TOS”: I have and I do. Next time, maybe you can work up the courage to post here or DM me.

Old 09-07-2020, 10:22 PM

3,976 posts, read 1,989,016 times
Quote:
Yes, and he seems to be a much better candidate than Omar. He has little chance as this is D+25 district where, as Nancy Pelosi put it a water glass could get elected if it had a D after its name, but it’s not a zero chance. Perhaps exposure of her misdeeds will lead Dems to consider a more moderate candidate in the future.

https://www.lacyjohnson.com/
D+25?

The simple fact that Omar handily beat 4 others in the primary, and her primary opponent, Melton-Meaux, was against defunding the police, says something about the voters of MN 5. I figured anybody with a lick of sense would have chosen a progressive yes, but somebody that seemed to be less about themselves and more about the district.

Obviously I was wrong.

Lacy Johnson would be a much better choice for sure, but there is a mental virus in MN 5 that needs to be cured so common sense can prevail.

Johnson's deputy campaign manager is the grand daughter of a long time family friend of mine. The entire family is life long democrats, with African heritage. She has told me in her campaign efforts that MN 5 African constituents, other than Somali, are all in for Johnson.

I know he will lose, but i hope there is some detailed voting records on those that pull the lever for Johnson.

The white progressive element in MN 5 are going to re-elect Omar.

Old 09-07-2020, 10:40 PM

7,572 posts, read 9,016,545 times
Quote:
I never for a moment imagined you would. I have no idea who it was. I’ve heard of people doing it but can’t imagine why anyone would.
I didn't either but I bet I know who did.

Old 09-08-2020, 01:14 AM

61,652 posts, read 87,023,434 times
Quote:
This thread went to the drain. Every subject just veers off tract and down the toilet with “leftist” “Marxist” “that hateful horrible woman” “thugs” and other racist and sexist insinuations.
You people just can't have a civilized conversation.
Too many posts to clean.
Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul