Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 09:03 PM

4,346 posts, read 7,828,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu6094 View Post
Hi,

I have seen all the above posts and understand this conversation happened last year and I may be too late ask questions.
I am a Private English tutor and English native however most recently living in Moscow as a tutor. My work has brought over to Miami a number of times and I really like it here. I would like to ask if you found a 'British School' or something similar which may be suitable for an English Tutor to work in?

Any information would be gratefully received.

Many Thanks

Don't know anything about British schools in Miami... But how do you like Moscow? I grew up on Begovaya.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2014, 09:07 PM

471 posts, read 621,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrights-Abroad View Post
Hi,

We are a British family of 4 who will be moving to Miami in 2014. We are hoping to ask for advice on schooling and where to live.

I’ve seen other posts recommending various places to live, however, I would like to ask a few things, if possible:

1. Is there a British school in Miami?

2. If not, where do Brits attend school, if money isn’t an issue?

3. Where is the best area to live?

4. Most cities we’ve lived in, while abroad, typically have an area that most British & Europeans tend to live in. Does such a place exist in Miami?

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Wright Family
There are a lot of Brits in Miami Beach (Zip code 33141....86 ST..near Byron Avenue).

Nice large homes with ocean access (Jet skis, Yacht, boats).

The French-British millionaire family who owns the Opium group lives there. There are French and English families in that area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami