Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2024, 03:50 PM

2,197 posts, read 2,694,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Why so complicated?

Dems run the state.
Why do you make the same comment over and over? Are Dems to blame for your brain injury, too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2024, 05:13 AM

59,185 posts, read 27,371,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bufflove View Post
Why do you make the same comment over and over? Are Dems to blame for your brain injury, too?
Are you old enough to vote?

Doesn't sound like it with your juvenile insults.

"If you can't take it, DON'T dish it out", as they say.

Fact- dem politicians run the state!

ALL problems are dems fault because, wait for it, they RUN THE STATE!

I know, sometimes things are over dems heads.

Can't blame you though, if I were a dem, I wouldn't want to take responsibility either.

Old 04-26-2024, 07:47 AM

17,679 posts, read 6,940,386 times
My advice is to leave Maryland and move to Florida. No confiscatory state taxes to fund bureaucrats and deadbeats, and no complicated paperwork. Just more money in your pocket along with more freedom.

Old 04-26-2024, 01:29 PM

2,197 posts, read 2,694,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Are you old enough to vote?

Doesn't sound like it with your juvenile insults.

"If you can't take it, DON'T dish it out", as they say.

Fact- dem politicians run the state!

ALL problems are dems fault because, wait for it, they RUN THE STATE!

I know, sometimes things are over dems heads.

Can't blame you though, if I were a dem, I wouldn't want to take responsibility either.
We're talking about how an IT vendor created a website and comparing it to third party apps, you dope. Your attempts at politicizing this are absolutely moronic. Seek help.

Old 04-26-2024, 04:13 PM

11,377 posts, read 9,295,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
My advice is to leave Maryland and move to Florida. No confiscatory state taxes to fund bureaucrats and deadbeats, and no complicated paperwork. Just more money in your pocket along with more freedom.
I call BS, especially the "more money in your pocket."

I've been to that state many, many times and you couldn't pay me to move there. The climate alone sucks as does your governor. Ban books according to DeSantis, yeah some "freedom." I'd rather live in Baltimore.

My brother lives there (just north of Miami) and he's always complaining about the high insurance, property taxes, crime, and outrageous fines for falling into what should be a minor speeding ticket and the hassle one goes through to pay it. I think the main reason he's staying is because he has a house with his girlfriend and she doesn't want to move.

I was there last May and it took 4.5 hours from Baltimore to Ft. Lauderdale on a non-stop flight because it was so stormy we had to wait to land. Stormy, hot, and very humid the entire time. It rained every day I was there.
No thank you.

Old 04-26-2024, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
I call BS, especially the "more money in your pocket."

I've been to that state many, many times and you couldn't pay me to move there. The climate alone sucks as does your governor. Ban books according to DeSantis, yeah some "freedom." I'd rather live in Baltimore.

My brother lives there (just north of Miami) and he's always complaining about the high insurance, property taxes, crime, and outrageous fines for falling into what should be a minor speeding ticket and the hassle one goes through to pay it. I think the main reason he's staying is because he has a house with his girlfriend and she doesn't want to move.

I was there last May and it took 4.5 hours from Baltimore to Ft. Lauderdale on a non-stop flight because it was so stormy we had to wait to land. Stormy, hot, and very humid the entire time. It rained every day I was there.
No thank you.
The best part about leaving Maryland after 20 years is I don't have to deal with unhinged left wingers like you. Take care, enjoy the taxes and crime. You earned it.

Old 04-27-2024, 03:10 AM

Quote:
The best part about leaving Maryland after 20 years is I don't have to deal with unhinged left wingers like you. Take care, enjoy the taxes and crime. You earned it.
You really crack me up at times and I seriously mean that. Enjoy that swamp you live in. You all have way more crime and taxes, I outlined some of the latter which is a main reason why boomers are leaving the state in droves. Plenty of articles on the web to back that up. Even my brother who is a life long republican hates DeSantis as he has done nothing notable to help the citizens of Florida. He told me that exactly.

The redneck atmosphere that reeks your state is appalling and shameful. But knowing you on these boards for about 25 years I see how you fit right in. I have a couple of stories just regarding my last trip to your area on extreme hate toward others that I personally witnessed but I am not sparring with you any longer. i did that plenty on the old Sunspot board and I'm too old for that nonsense now.

Maryland was a bad fit for you anyway...

------------------------------------------------

To try and get back on this topic, see post #2. It seems like a minor inconvenience but I agree that the tax forms could be simplified.

Old 04-27-2024, 12:27 PM

2,291 posts, read 3,944,278 times
Quote:
You really crack me up at times and I seriously mean that. Enjoy that swamp you live in. You all have way more crime and taxes, I outlined some of the latter which is a main reason why boomers are leaving the state in droves. Plenty of articles on the web to back that up. Even my brother who is a life long republican hates DeSantis as he has done nothing notable to help the citizens of Florida. He told me that exactly.

The redneck atmosphere that reeks your state is appalling and shameful. But knowing you on these boards for about 25 years I see how you fit right in. I have a couple of stories just regarding my last trip to your area on extreme hate toward others that I personally witnessed but I am not sparring with you any longer. i did that plenty on the old Sunspot board and I'm too old for that nonsense now.

To try and get back on this topic, see post #2. It seems like a minor inconvenience but I agree that the tax forms could be simplified.
I posted under a different name on the old Baltimore Sun Sunspot Forum. I thought a new forum was created for the Sunspot posters to continue arguing with each other. Lol...

Last edited by NJ2MDdude; 04-27-2024 at 12:43 PM..

Old 04-27-2024, 01:27 PM

Quote:

Well, you're even more bitter and laughable than on Sunspot, which is quite an accomplishment. Too bad, most people gain wisdom with experience.

Old 04-27-2024, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Well, you're even more bitter and laughable than on Sunspot, which is quite an accomplishment. Too bad, most people gain wisdom with experience.
I don't know where you are getting that "bitter" part from. I like it here and I'm glad I'm not in Florida.

You still are good at insults because that's all you have. It's pointless to continue with you...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
View detailed profiles of: