Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2015, 08:53 AM

6 posts, read 9,288 times

Advertisements

I am thinking about places like Silver Spring, Bethesda, College Town or any city that falls in my criteria. I am a single, responsible, professional black male of 25yrs old, looking for a city on the East Coast with the highest percentage of single White Females between the ages of 20-35 to relocate to. The reason behind this is to increase my chances to finding single white female to date which leads to relationship then possibly marriage. Also, this location should have a good employment rate in technology and business field. Your honest input will mean a lot. I look forward to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2015, 05:58 PM

2,201 posts, read 2,707,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainf View Post
I am thinking about places like Silver Spring, Bethesda, College Town or any city that falls in my criteria. I am a single, responsible, professional black male of 25yrs old, looking for a city on the East Coast with the highest percentage of single White Females between the ages of 20-35 to relocate to. The reason behind this is to increase my chances to finding single white female to date which leads to relationship then possibly marriage. Also, this location should have a good employment rate in technology and business field. Your honest input will mean a lot. I look forward to it.
I believe Census data will give you the raw figures, but yes, the DC area is well-known as having a heavily skewed male/female ratio (many more available women than available men), so it'd be a good place for you.

Old 03-01-2015, 09:27 AM

6 posts, read 9,288 times
Thank you.

Old 03-04-2015, 09:12 AM

5,289 posts, read 7,454,079 times
*What is your problem?!! You don't like African American women? They are looking for other professional African American men to procreate and start families with while males like yourself are proactively searching for white women. Leave these women alone and support your own!

Quote:

Old 03-04-2015, 10:21 AM

789 posts, read 1,101,951 times
Dude some people have preferences. Would you be freaking out in the same way if he was looking for men to date? Get over it.

Old 03-08-2015, 05:01 AM

490 posts, read 927,047 times
Quote:

Please Smack yourself because this is the most RIDICULOUS Thread EVER!!!! I'm a Black man and I'm even embarrass by this thread.....My Best advice for this CLOWN move to IOWA or South Carolina those places are perfect for you

Old 03-08-2015, 08:13 AM

1,833 posts, read 2,359,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite_heights77 View Post
*What is your problem?!! You don't like African American women? They are looking for other professional African American men to procreate and start families with while males like yourself are proactively searching for white women. Leave these women alone and support your own!
This comment is just as bad and ignorant.

Old 03-08-2015, 08:23 AM

5,289 posts, read 7,454,079 times
How is my comment bad and ignorant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluusions View Post
This comment is just as bad and ignorant.

Old 03-08-2015, 08:30 AM

45,578 posts, read 60,945,454 times
This thread should get good. I was going to tell the OP that many of the women he's searching for are lesbians but y'all have trumped that already.

Old 03-08-2015, 08:52 AM

45,578 posts, read 60,945,454 times
The responses he's getting in the South Carolina Forum are much sharper. C'mon guys, step it up.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/south...l#post38733565
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland