Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2020, 05:25 PM

226 posts, read 129,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post
They are called Patriots and are not going to stand for the corruption of the left wing lunatics in conjunction with the MSM. Biden is not the president yet. Trump is allowed to contest the obvious fraud. gore took 38 days on 2000. This is not even 20 days yet. After the illegal votes are dismissed and Trump remains in office, you will understand why they are there. I drove by once and stopped to join the festivities. All very nice people. No one is doing anything other than holding flags. The only ones losing their minds are the libs So much enthusiasm from 90% of the cars driving by with a handful of babies giving the finger. See ya there next Wednesday. I will definitely be there for that one.

They also had a great rally in Albany last weekend and actually went in front of Cuomo and Clinton’s houses. Little Chelsea had to tweet out that she hoped they were wearing masks and wondered if they would ever get over 2016. Wel,, nothing to get over. Trump creamed Hilary. The Dems are the only ones who never got over 2016, which is why they had to rig the election this year. Quite a sophomoric attempt at that since there is tons of evidence.

BTW, if by some miracle Biden does get in, you will definitely see a nosedive in all property values on Long Island as well as other places.
You know, if you had honked your horn and disrupted traffic more on Sunrise Highway or wherever last month, Trump would've won.

Old 11-22-2020, 03:27 AM

2,589 posts, read 1,829,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post
They are called Patriots and are not going to stand for the corruption of the left wing lunatics in conjunction with the MSM. Biden is not the president yet. Trump is allowed to contest the obvious fraud. gore took 38 days on 2000. This is not even 20 days yet. After the illegal votes are dismissed and Trump remains in office, you will understand why they are there. I drove by once and stopped to join the festivities. All very nice people. No one is doing anything other than holding flags. The only ones losing their minds are the libs So much enthusiasm from 90% of the cars driving by with a handful of babies giving the finger. See ya there next Wednesday. I will definitely be there for that one.

They also had a great rally in Albany last weekend and actually went in front of Cuomo and Clinton’s houses. Little Chelsea had to tweet out that she hoped they were wearing masks and wondered if they would ever get over 2016. Wel,, nothing to get over. Trump creamed Hilary. The Dems are the only ones who never got over 2016, which is why they had to rig the election this year. Quite a sophomoric attempt at that since there is tons of evidence.

BTW, if by some miracle Biden does get in, you will definitely see a nosedive in all property values on Long Island as well as other places.
hahahahah

Despite that passionate spiel, the small % in the middle who wouldn't vote for Hilary and didn't believe Trump was the dimwitted con artist we said he was last time, voted for Biden this time. That's why he won and Trump lost. No other reason at all. It's in the courts cause that's how Trump usually handles his business, loses and settles in court.

Old 11-22-2020, 08:07 AM

1,107 posts, read 554,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstermagnet View Post
hahahahah

Despite that passionate spiel, the small % in the middle who wouldn't vote for Hilary and didn't believe Trump was the dimwitted con artist we said he was last time, voted for Biden this time. That's why he won and Trump lost. No other reason at all. It's in the courts cause that's how Trump usually handles his business, loses and settles in court.
Those people didn't vote for Biden, they voted against Trump. He didn't have to do anything to get elected except to not be Trump. Biden isn't even in office yet, and he's already generating criticism from both Catholic and progressive groups. That "small % in the middle" will be up for grabs again in 4 years. Biden won't even remember his own name by then, and people don't like Kamala, so there's a very good chance the White House will turn red again very soon.

Old 11-22-2020, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by long isle View Post
Yes, there are many childlike adults, protesting something. Many flags attached to their pickup trucks. A blight on the community.
Oh geez, this is what you're going on about? Are they looting? Attacking police? Burning down businesses? Setting off fireworks? Pulling down monuments? No? Then they are exercising their right to free speech. This is still America. Does that bother you?

How do you feel about violent criminals being released back into your neighborhood due to no cash bail laws? How do you feel about low income housing being built in your neighborhood? What do you think those things would do to the Bellmore property values? That's what you have to worry about.

Old 11-22-2020, 08:42 AM

226 posts, read 129,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 562026 View Post
Those people didn't vote for Biden, they voted against Trump. He didn't have to do anything to get elected except to not be Trump.
Trump must be pretty awful if he lost to a supposedly senile septuagenarian who did literally nothing to get elected

Anyway, I just checked MLS out of curiosity and there don't seem to be any homes listed in the immediate vicinity of the station, so the OP's question (sans politics) seems moot for now. That said, if I were considering buying a home in Bellmore near the station, I probably would not let a protest (even one as ridiculous as stop the "steal") dissuade me from the area.

Old 11-22-2020, 08:52 AM

2,045 posts, read 1,892,869 times
Quote:
Oh geez, this is what you're going on about? Are they looting? Attacking police? Burning down businesses? Setting off fireworks? Pulling down monuments? No? Then they are exercising their right to free speech. This is still America. Does that bother you?

How do you feel about violent criminals being released back into your neighborhood due to no cash bail laws? How do you feel about low income housing being built in your neighborhood? What do you think those things would do to the Bellmore property values? That's what you have to worry about.
Yes it bothers me that there is a surge of violent white nationalists running around this country. What are they protesting against? At least the BLM crowd has legitimate concerns. BLM doesn’t promote conspiracy theories either. The people congregated at the train station are against a smooth successful transition of power. Very un democratic. Very sad for the Bellmore community.

Old 11-22-2020, 09:18 AM

2,687 posts, read 2,336,025 times
Quote:

Bail reform is BS.

Nice neighborhoods don’t really have to worry about low income housing. There is no land to build it and it’s just not profitable for builders. Look at jericho, tried building a transition shelter residents went nuts and the town went to court and won. As Biden spews his crap about getting rid of zoning laws and he will take away $$ for non compliance. Whatever, I looked at the aid town of Huntington gets from the feds. They can keep there $$ would cost avg homeowner $200 a year. That’s clearly not happening.

They built Affordable housing condos for people with jobs in my town. You have to make between 45-105k. These are purchased with low down payments and when you sell the town sets the price. 115 units and I saw on the school budget 8 kids or less since it was built.

Old 11-22-2020, 10:02 AM

5,295 posts, read 4,780,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx89 View Post
Bail reform is BS.

Nice neighborhoods don’t really have to worry about low income housing. There is no land to build it and it’s just not profitable for builders. Look at jericho, tried building a transition shelter residents went nuts and the town went to court and won. As Biden spews his crap about getting rid of zoning laws and he will take away $$ for non compliance. Whatever, I looked at the aid town of Huntington gets from the feds. They can keep there $$ would cost avg homeowner $200 a year. That’s clearly not happening.

They built Affordable housing condos for people with jobs in my town. You have to make between 45-105k. These are purchased with low down payments and when you sell the town sets the price. 115 units and I saw on the school budget 8 kids or less since it was built.
Not to mention any exec order Biden attempts that would limit finding to municipalities will be met with immediate fierce litigation and held up in the courts for years.

Old 11-22-2020, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by long isle View Post
Yes it bothers me that there is a surge of violent white nationalists running around this country. What are they protesting against? At least the BLM crowd has legitimate concerns. BLM doesn’t promote conspiracy theories either. The people congregated at the train station are against a smooth successful transition of power. Very un democratic. Very sad for the Bellmore community.
Violent? Waving flags from trucks and yelling is violent? Gatherings of Trump supporters has never been violent unless BLM/Antifa showed up and made it so. But that's okay with you, right, because BLM has "legitimate concerns." The end justifies the means, eh? Notice how businesses don't need to board up their storefronts for gatherings of Trump supporters? You know, the way they've had to for BLM/Antifa? And btw, people gather not just to protest, but also to support. I'm sure you'd like for everyone who disagrees with you to just shut the he!! up and get out of the way. How American.

As for being against a smooth transition of power, that's laughable considering the Dems have been guilty of that for the last 4 years.

Old 11-22-2020, 11:57 AM

412 posts, read 290,478 times
Aren't you embarrassed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island