Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2010, 10:37 PM

3 posts, read 3,094 times

Advertisements

Hi,

Good Day! I've been surfing a lot of the threads on this forum, however have not been able to find the information I had in mind. Can someone please guide me. I came across some threads indicating to include some information about myself so that you may assist me better. So here you go...

-I will be working at Hospital in Cincinati and also be going to Thomas Moore College.
-I would like to rent 1 bedroom appartment to start with
-would like to be between 15-20 minutes of drive
-no kids, young female doctor relocating from montreal(originally) and chicago(currently)??
-What type of neighborhood environment you are looking for: small town feeling? small city excitement? suburbia delight? Umm, I'm looking for something contemporary/modern/spacious, but within proximity to cafes/restaurants/shops/book stores clean, friendly, peaceful and pretty, ideally looking over towards cincinati by on the river. Or near the river.
-Community amenities important to you: Ummm, i'm not sure about these
-Pie or cake? Both; chocolate and ice cream
-I love seeing families and individuals out and being involved in summer or winter fun.
-also, i'm muslim, born, raised and schooled in canada. So being minority would like to become part of the community and make it home.

If anyone can please guide me a little, I would totally appreciate it.
Hope to hear really soon.

Oh also, what areas would you suggest to live in?
and What is the difference between living in Cincinnati as oppose to Covington? or Northern kentuky? Does NK get short end of the stick and be prevented from developing? Do NK folks feel part of the cincinnati community? or is there a dislike and dividie between the two areas?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2010, 10:59 PM

2,926 posts, read 8,590,886 times
First, Northern KY is part of the Cincinnati "community" as you say. Second, Northern KY (Boone County) is the fastest growing suburban area of Cincinnati. There's been so much development in Northern KY in the past 10 years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky